Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I can easily say K-Jam and Leggo are good fans of United. Very smart too
    Yup, rare but they are about!

Did any of you see the Special Report on SS News last night (7.30)? It was about the ultras in the Ukraine and how they're preparing for a violent Euro champ's. It was a real eye opener... They're basically calling the English fans the dons of all hooligans and want to knock us off our perch. These guys organise fights to practice... Fookin unreal.

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Did any of you see the Special Report on SS News last night (7.30)? It was about the ultras in the Ukraine and how they're preparing for a violent Euro champ's. It was a real eye opener... They're basically calling the English fans the dons of all hooligans and want to knock us off our perch. These guys organise fights to practice... Fookin unreal.
    I saw that. It's probably why only just about 3000 England fans will be travelling up there. Sad really.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Missed it but I've seen other programmes about them, among other hoolies from all over!

Yeah, they seem to think it's still the 80's in the UK. Though there are still plenty of English hoolies about!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I can easily say K-Jam and Leggo are good fans of United. Very smart too
    Not moi?

I saw a City fan on my Facebook post something very wise the other day: "It wasn't about who was good enough to win, it was who was daft enough to keep throwing it away. Easily the two best teams in the league."

I predicted that United would win at the start, but City would miss out by a point. I was relatively close, I knew it would be a photo finish.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Not moi?

I saw a City fan on my Facebook post something very wise the other day: "It wasn't about who was good enough to win, it was who was daft enough to keep throwing it away. Easily the two best teams in the league."

I predicted that United would win at the start, but City would miss out by a point. I was relatively close, I knew it would be a photo finish.
    Awww, you're alright too!

Never would have thought it would be THAT close though!'

When I was in college yesterday my teacher kept a video of Aguero's goal on loop

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    When I was in college yesterday my teacher kept a video of Aguero's goal on loop
    Not for you but that's quite funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Awww, you're alright too!

Never would have thought it would be THAT close though!'
    Thank god haha! I try to stay partizan, it's only fair

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post

Not cool. I live with a United fan, but I went home for the weekend. We had an embrace, we both needed it haha. We also live with a City fan, but he's so laid back he hardly cares.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Not for you but that's quite funny!
    I'll get the last laugh though, I ran over his mother. I'd say we're equal now.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.