1. #15021
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Also. I'd just like to go on record beforehand.

    Whoever wins the Premier League deserves it. Easily the best 2 squads this season and it majorly sucks 1 of us cannot win anything this season.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #15022
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Also. I'd just like to go on record beforehand.

    Whoever wins the Premier League deserves it. Easily the best 2 squads this season and it majorly sucks 1 of us cannot win anything this season.
    Yeah actually 2 with wigan


































    Problem?

  3. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Yeah actually 2 with wigan


    Problem?
    Yes!
    fhdfhfhfd




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #15024
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Yeah actually 2 with wigan


    Problem?
    3-0 and 0-1 wins against you this season says:

    Nope. No problems at all.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    3-0 and 0-1 wins against you this season says:

    Nope. No problems at all.
    That's not funny
    I'll go pick on Wade and Jay T then

  6. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    That's not funny
    I'll go pick on Wade and Jay T then
    Good luck with that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #15027
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    VHX - Are you excited?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #15028
    The best and worst day of the season!

    I love it

    #ComeOnLiverpoolCityNewcastleSunderlandWBAandFulha m
     

  9. #15029
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The best and worst day of the season!

    I love it

    #ComeOnLiverpoolCityNewcastleSunderlandWBAandFulha m
    Too bad I can't see Wigan beat Wolves

  10. #15030
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    VHX - Are you excited?
    No. Pessimistic as ever XD

    We're against 1 of the shittiest away teams and at home. I should be nothing but confident

    I was like this last year in the FA Cup final too. Especially at half time.

    #YearsOfSupportingThemHaveMadeMeLikeThis lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.