Page 15 of 4526 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 45256
  1. #141
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,706
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Good lord! I've only just figured out. I've never asked who you support Wade lol.
    Who are you loyal towards?
    Ha! Sorry didn't say, I'm Liverpool

  2. #142
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha! Sorry didn't say, I'm Liverpool
    Nice, nice. EWN has mostly Liverpool or United fans (I think at least)

    Being a city fan you'd think i'd hate any red team but Liverpool and United usually go the furthest in the champions league and I always support English teams in that. Even Chelsea....kind of lol

    Isn't Liverpool owned by Fenway? The owners of the Red Sox?

  3. #143
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,706
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nice, nice. EWN has mostly Liverpool or United fans (I think at least)

    Being a city fan you'd think i'd hate any red team but Liverpool and United usually go the furthest in the champions league and I always support English teams in that. Even Chelsea....kind of lol

    Isn't Liverpool owned by Fenway? The owners of the Red Sox?
    Yup, Fenway own us!! It was the greatest day in years, when the last two buggered off!!

    Yeah, I'll support any English team in Europe but I must say I refuse to support Utd, even against a German team!! My disdain for them is that much!! So as you can imagine, I'm rooting for Citeh for the League, if not us!!

  4. #144
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They do indeed!! It was the greatest day in years, when the last two buggered off!!

    Yeah, I'll support any English team in Europe but I must say I refuse to support Utd, even against a German team!! My disdain for them is that much!! So as you can imagine, I'm rooting for Citeh for the League, if not us!!
    Ah man i'm sorry. I think behind Mike Ashley you and United have awful owners.

    Fair enough. I can understand that. My Spurs friend dispises Arsenal with a passion lol

  5. #145
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,706
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah man i'm sorry. I think behind Mike Ashley you and United have awful owners.

    Fair enough. I can understand that. My Spurs friend dispises Arsenal with a passion lol
    All I can say is, they stabilised us after the last lot nearly brought the club to it's knees! They've given us plenty of transfer funds but most of all, the most endearing thing they did for all Liverpool fans, was to bring back the King!

    Yeah, football is very tribal near me! I'm surrounded by West Brom and Wolves fans! Down the road Brum and Villa fans!

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sorry to disagree but he's no where near Luis! Joint third highest International Mexican scorer of all time (having played less games than Hermosillo) Highest Mexican World Cup scorer, of all time! He might turn out to be better but not yet!!
    wow you know your mexican football
    but hermosillo is a city and its where i live

    lol im kidding yeah hermosillo was great as well
    we also had cuautemoc blanco and morales
    jorge campos

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Reckon you can get past the round of 16 in 2014?
    If it makes you feel any better England have the record of eliminations in the quarters-final is isn't anything better really lol
    highest mexico have gotten is quarter finals
    when we hosted the 2 world cups

  8. #148
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    wow you know your mexican football
    but hermosillo is a city and its where i live

    lol im kidding yeah hermosillo was great as well
    we also had cuautemoc blanco and morales
    jorge campos
    I like stats and a few mexican teams and especially your national team have some interesting stats. Although I couldn't discuss what was happening like I can in the Premier League. A bit like me with NFL. Although the premier league gives all teams a fair share of the spotlight over the season, unlike NFL and other leagues.
    Probably why EPL is watched by 1 billion people

  9. #149
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,706
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    wow you know your mexican football
    but hermosillo is a city and its where i live

    lol im kidding yeah hermosillo was great as well
    we also had cuautemoc blanco and morales
    jorge campos
    I know, when it comes to footy, I'm a really bug geek It's an obsession and I follow it globally!!

    How could I not mention him; Campo was Awesome! Watching him come out of goal and go pass players, was a sight to behold!

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I like stats and a few mexican teams and especially your national team have some interesting stats. Although I couldn't discuss what was happening like I can in the Premier League. A bit like me with NFL. Although the premier league gives all teams a fair share of the spotlight over the season, unlike NFL and other leagues.
    Probably why EPL is watched by 1 billion people
    liga bbva sucks cus of super barca i mean even madrid cant handle it

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.