Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    But we beat Liverpool
    Table doesn't lie! Liverpool > Wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I wish I looked like that right now
    Good Lord!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Y U Have no SSN?
    Shitty Sky Package

I'll do the same tomorrow

Pulled a muscle in my back playing football earlier, soldiered on during football cause you just have to! Played from 10 til 3 and am resting for the same tomorrow!
    Yeah, you do. Nature of the game. Same thing with Rugby!

I played at the Powerleague (my brother had a few people bail) and I was GK (I used to play in goal before). Definitely rusty, definitely unfit.

I got Cramp in my thigh because we had no subs and I was dehydrated, and I kept letting in goals on the bottom right corner - I just couldn't get to it without my leg being agony. Couldn't walk properly for days afterwards!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I swear Pau, if you are telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I will Hail you as a legend for at least one day.
    I don't know if it's gonna be recorded though, I doubt it since it was a failed prank

I'll do the same tomorrow

Pulled a muscle in my back playing football earlier, soldiered on during football cause you just have to! Played from 10 til 3 and am resting for the same tomorrow!
    Me and my team gonna play in a futsal tournament tomorrow

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Smackdown world tour coming my way the 24th, I would have liked to see Punk or Jericho instead of Big Show .
    Oh well, Christian, Sin Cara and Mick Foley are advertised

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Shitty Sky Package

Yeah, you do. Nature of the game. Same thing with Rugby!

I played at the Powerleague (my brother had a few people bail) and I was GK (I used to play in goal before). Definitely rusty, definitely unfit.

I got Cramp in my thigh because we had no subs and I was dehydrated, and I kept letting in goals on the bottom right corner - I just couldn't get to it without my leg being agony. Couldn't walk properly for days afterwards!
    Unlucky chief, I'd be lost without SSN!

Haha I hated playing in goal, I'm only good if the ball is kicked at me, then I'll save it

That's why I like to play atleast once a week, that and I just love playing football!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I don't know if it's gonna be recorded though, I doubt it since it was a failed prank
    Demand a copy of it, or call them paedophiles for recording you without your permission.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Me and my team gonna play in a futsal tournament tomorrow
    Nice, my team (6-a-side) won 1-0 last night

Blog Entries
    Unlucky chief, I'd be lost without SSN!

Haha I hated playing in goal, I'm only good if the ball is kicked at me, then I'll save it

That's why I like to play atleast once a week, that and I just love playing football!
    I made some cracking saves. My reflexes are decent, and I'm a big dude, so I have a good base for being in goal, but my handling is pretty dire.

I'm good as an attacking option too, I can only tackle like Scott Parker (I need to annihilate someone for the ball) but I'm awful at tackling normally for the most part. Going forward, my technique isn't amazing, but I have good power, and being a big bloke with a bit of pace behind me (especially for my speed) I just bully people off the ball.

So I'm like a forward moving Gattuso. Lmao.

EDIT: Yes, SSN, I used to watch it for like...2-3 hours a day. LAST DAY OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW - SSN DOESN'T GO OFF! Lmao.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.