Well,Euro its 4 weeks away
    Real is going for the 100 tomorrow 31 wins 4 draws 2 losses and 117 goals,amazing stats

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    The problem for MK Dons is they never seem to replace their best players - they just don't have that money.

Izale McLeod, what a talent he was. Edds, Rizzo, the list is endless. Some people forget that a LOT of decent premiership players started their careers at Wimbledon (now the MK Dons - Fuck AFC). Shame, really. They need the boost.

Plus, I'd love to be able to come to MK when I return from SA to a Championship side. I love the Championship.
    Yeah I know chief, it is a shame, if they could just get a few more players in they'd be promoted. Squad is too small for a promotion challenging team.

I love the Championship too, it's damn entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well,Euro its 4 weeks away
    Real is going for the 100 tomorrow 31 wins 4 draws 2 losses and 117 goals,amazing stats
    About damn time with the squad and money in that easy league minus Barcelona!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I know chief, it is a shame, if they could just get a few more players in they'd be promoted. Squad is too small for a promotion challenging team.

I love the Championship too, it's damn entertaining!
    Absolutely. We have an awesome owner though, Winkleman is a top bloke. Really nice, met him once but I know a few people that have worked with him.

That's another thing, The Dons hire a lot of people to be match Stewards and stuff, really good for the local community.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Absolutely. We have an awesome owner though, Winkleman is a top bloke. Really nice, met him once but I know a few people that have worked with him.

That's another thing, The Dons hire a lot of people to be match Stewards and stuff, really good for the local community.
    Yeah he does seem a top lad, MK Dons always seem to be in the play-offs so you see alot of him on SSN.

Porto had a great year too 72 p. 22W 6D 1L 64-17 goals
    Juventus is back on the top with crazy stats 22W and 15D no losses
    Dortmund was amazing too 25W 6D 3L 80 goals

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Juventus is the most impressive one, Dortmunds aint bad but Bayern were focusing on the CL.

Porto, same old, same old.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah he does seem a top lad, MK Dons always seem to be in the play-offs so you see alot of him on SSN.
    He goes to all the local Charity events and sponsors loads of shit. He turned up at this local festival thing and just walked around. He sits in the crowd and sometimes walks around chatting to people. He's usually at the bar after the game chatting with everyone.

He's doing what Tony Fernandes tried to do at QPR, except Winkelman is there after most games and means it.

Also, he looks like Boris Johnson

#LAD

How can you not love this man? Just look at him!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

And Charlton is coming back with a great season 101p 30W 11D 5L 82 goals

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.