Page 1460 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 4609601360141014501458145914601461146214701510156019602460 ... LastLast
Results 14,591 to 14,600 of 43574
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I loved Kewell at Leeds, maybe the best left winger in the prem when he was playing for Leeds.. says a lot considering we had Giggs! was a class player, he was never the same for Liverpool.
    I think Giggs was better, Kewell often played just off Viduka as well cause it worked well for Australia. Too many injuries will do that to ya, such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think Giggs was better, Kewell often played just off Viduka as well cause it worked well for Australia. Too many injuries will do that to ya, such a shame.
    Yeah such a shame, was a class player.

after all those injury's he never looked hungry enough again.. seemed to be more scared about getting injured then trying to get his career back on track! He's back in Australia now.. remember seeing highlights of a game and he was quality!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yeah such a shame, was a class player.

after all those injury's he never looked hungry enough again.. seemed to be more scared about getting injured then trying to get his career back on track! He's back in Australia now.. remember seeing highlights of a game and he was quality!
    Yeah spot on there! In the Champions League final I remember getting so angry at him because he wouldn't get involved, I think Rafa took him off at half time.

Ha ha awesome pic!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18024212

Messi never does anything wrong this is pretty much the same as Suarez and Evra.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18024212

Messi never does anything wrong this is pretty much the same as Suarez and Evra.
    Messi is an ass,but everybody keep talking about Ronaldo being an ass

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Messi is an ass,but everybody keep talking about Ronaldo being an ass
    We'll see what happens with this. I prefer Ronaldo myself but most people are to busy shining Messi's boats to notice anything bad about him.

Whatever he does gets called magic or majestic even when other players do the same thing.

Yeah spot on there! In the Champions League final I remember getting so angry at him because he wouldn't get involved, I think Rafa took him off at half time.
    Yeah that's game that sticks in my head.. I think he came off injured saying he was hurt, and then the celebrations he was jumping around! LOL!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yeah that's game that sticks in my head.. I think he came off injured saying he was hurt, and then the celebrations he was jumping around! LOL!
    Bloody fool!

Still love the guy

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.