2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm always lurking!
    I know, just get the hell out!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's what happens if you replace Alonso and Mascherano with mediocrity.
    I never understood why you got rid of either of those.

Losing Harry Kewell was a mistake too, he was a beast.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I never understood why you got rid of either of those.

Losing Harry Kewell was a mistake too, he was a beast.
    Both wanted to leave, Mashcerano wanted Barca and Alonso was due to Rafa's poor man management skills, trying ship him out and by Barry, idiot.

Kewell was past his best years a year or two before he left, injuries ruined him which is a shame, back when he was a Leeds player he was right behind Gerrard and Owen as my favourite player.

Blog Entries
    Both wanted to leave, Mashcerano wanted Barca and Alonso was due to Rafa's poor man management skills, trying ship him out and by Barry, idiot.

Kewell was past his best years a year or two before he left, injuries ruined him which is a shame, back when he was a Leeds player he was right behind Gerrard and Owen as my favourite player.
    Well, I never knew the mechanics, obviously not following Liverpool myself.

I definitely agree, you could have replaced them with better choices!

Well, I never knew the mechanics, obviously not following Liverpool myself.

I definitely agree, you could have replaced them with better choices!
    I was very disappointed when they both wanted to leave, same with Torres. There weren't really many better option.

Aquilani could of been great, not an Alonso replacement but was a great addition, lets hope we can still get something from him!

Poulsen was brought in to replace Mascherano, I mean whats the point! The one good thing was it made Lucas the great player he is today, I can't wait to get him back next season, he's so damn good.

Blog Entries
    I was very disappointed when they both wanted to leave, same with Torres. There weren't really many better option.

Aquilani could of been great, not an Alonso replacement but was a great addition, lets hope we can still get something from him!

Poulsen was brought in to replace Mascherano, I mean whats the point! The one good thing was it made Lucas the great player he is today, I can't wait to get him back next season, he's so damn good.
    The problem is when you sell a player like Alonso, Mascherano, Torres, it's almost impossible to replace them. If you get the money you do, you need to spend it wisely, and I don't think Liverpool have done so.

The problem is when you sell a player like Alonso, Mascherano, Torres, it's almost impossible to replace them. If you get the money you do, you need to spend it wisely, and I don't think Liverpool have done so.
    Exactly, the players they've bought now are more for the future as well, they were expected to make an impact but they're young and need time, time Liverpool don't have if they want to get CL again soon.

Yeah I loved Kewell at Leeds, maybe the best left winger in the prem when he was playing for Leeds.. says a lot considering we had Giggs! was a class player, he was never the same for Liverpool.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

True,i am crazy

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.