Page 1434 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 4349341334138414241432143314341435143614441484153419342434 ... LastLast
Results 14,331 to 14,340 of 43488
  1. #14331
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Thanks Mojo,i just noticed the Greek word χάος ​in your sig....Nice
    If it's in his sig I'm guessing it translates to "I'm a cunt"

     

  2. #14332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Why have you posted the same picture?!

    What you on about
     

  3. #14333
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    My music




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #14334
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Thanks Mojo,i just noticed the Greek word χάος ​in your sig....Nice
    Cheers, appropriate for my name!



  5. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It's what I'm told
     

  6. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    If it's in his sig I'm guessing it translates to "I'm a cunt"
    No its chaos=χάος
    chaos its a Greek word actually




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What you on about
    Nice quick change!



  8. #14338
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    If it's in his sig I'm guessing it translates to "I'm a cunt"
    I'll get you a spoon, so you can eat my ass!





  9. #14339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Cheers, appropriate for my name!
    Yes Τάρταρα Hades prison in the underworld(Greek mythology)




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #14340
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes Τάρταρα Hades prison in the underworld(Greek mythology)
    Yup, love me a bit of Greek mythology!



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.