Page 1428 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 4289281328137814181426142714281429143014381478152819282428 ... LastLast
Results 14,271 to 14,280 of 43490
  1. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    In a bizzle.



    I agree.

    I don't think we have anything to lose by using him alongside some of the up-and-comers.

    People like Jack Colback - solid players but not being given the chance.

    I'd like to see Oxlade-Chamberlain go to Euro's as well.

    Walcott has been decent recently too.
    Yes that guy and Welbeck are the future




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #14272
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes that guy and Welbeck are the future
    The future's bright!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  3. #14273
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    In a bizzle.



    I agree.

    I don't think we have anything to lose by using him alongside some of the up-and-comers.

    People like Jack Colback - solid players but not being given the chance.

    I'd like to see Oxlade-Chamberlain go to Euro's as well.

    Walcott has been decent recently too.
    Hodgson can take risks, I feel, with the Euro's, but not too many.

    Carroll hasn't done enough, no matter how he's done this last month. Crouch plays a similar role, and has performed better. If there's a spot for him at camp, take him.

    Colback isn't good enough, from what I've seen, especially from an England point of view. He's a decent player, but nowhere near what we are looking for. If we take someone like that, we are taking a step back, really. Two I would risk: Rodwell and Barkley, if they were fit.

    He should at least have 3 or 4 of them around the friendlies, just to have a look.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  4. #14274
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hodgson can take risks, I feel, with the Euro's, but not too many.

    Carroll hasn't done enough, no matter how he's done this last month. Crouch plays a similar role, and has performed better. If there's a spot for him at camp, take him.

    Colback isn't good enough, from what I've seen, especially from an England point of view. He's a decent player, but nowhere near what we are looking for. If we take someone like that, we are taking a step back, really. Two I would risk: Rodwell and Barkley, if they were fit.

    He should at least have 3 or 4 of them around the friendlies, just to have a look.
    These motherfuckers are AMAZING.

    Who do you think will be captain? I'd like to see Gerrard.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  5. #14275
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    These motherfuckers are AMAZING.

    Who do you think will be captain? I'd like to see Gerrard.
    Barkley looks the business, but might be a Walcott-esque jump, so I'd stick him in the u-21's, get some experience there.

    And if Rodwell is fit, I'm taking him. I'd probably give it Gerrard, but long term? It could be Hart, maybe Rooney, maybe a young man with the heart on his sleeve (Wilshire/Jones)
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #14276
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Barkley looks the business, but might be a Walcott-esque jump, so I'd stick him in the u-21's, get some experience there.

    And if Rodwell is fit, I'm taking him. I'd probably give it Gerrard, but long term? It could be Hart, maybe Rooney, maybe a young man with the heart on his sleeve (Wilshire/Jones)
    Yeah, I can see that.

    Gerrard might do for Euros. I think he'll do another World Cup run too before he calls of his international career.

    I'd like Rooney in some ways, but I don't think he has that leadership. He gets fired up a lot like Scott Parker, but doesn't know how to channel it correctly in passion, he usually just gets pissed off.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  7. #14277
    Rooney actually picked up his first yellow card vs Swansea




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #14278
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Rooney actually picked up his first yellow card vs Swansea
    Club level is very different.

    He becomes much more passionate, but uses it the wrong way when he's in an England shirt. That's how I've seen it, anyway.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  9. #14279
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Club level is very different.

    He becomes much more passionate, but uses it the wrong way when he's in an England shirt. That's how I've seen it, anyway.
    Oh he has the same passion with United, but he knows he'll get an ear-bashing from Fergie for kicking out, unlike with England.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Club level is very different.

    He becomes much more passionate, but uses it the wrong way when he's in an England shirt. That's how I've seen it, anyway.
    And you are right i love Rooney but he needs anger management lessons




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.