1. #14101
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No worries chief!
    Ok now i know what its going on,B-Mac his from Australia and he doesn't like football but he is crashing this thread to make Steve mad




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok now i know what its going on,B-Mac his from Australia and he doesn't like football but he is crashing this thread to make Steve mad
    Exactly that chief! He needs to go away and never come back!
     

  3. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Exactly that chief! He needs to go away and never come back!
    Anw,what the hell is wrong with Liverpool bro?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #14104
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Anw,what the hell is wrong with Liverpool bro?
    I know?! Anyone that can't see the greatness of Liverpool is clearly an idiot!
     

  5. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know?! Anyone that can't see the greatness of Liverpool is clearly an idiot!
    Chelsea vs Liverpool F.A up final was my last match on my bet and i lost 313e.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Chelsea vs Liverpool F.A up final was my last match on my bet and i lost 313e.
    You crazy fool! Never but on a cup final! Infact, never bet on an FA Cup game!
     

  7. #14107
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You crazy fool! Never but on a cup final! Infact, never bet on an FA Cup game!
    Now i know,now i know......




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #14108
    So, guess who got surprised with tickets to Sunderland/United this Sunday?!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #14109
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    So, guess who got surprised with tickets to Sunderland/United this Sunday?!
    Lucky you! Get ready for a flat 3-0 win that's gonna mean nothing
     

  10. #14110
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Now i know,now i know......
    We've all been there chief!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.