Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He only dives when there has been contact, there's a difference. Don't think he is god I think he's better than god!

He hasn't been top class all season, had a decent few games, nothing special and scored a few good goals. Downing has had a shocker yeah but if we're gonna have a diver I'd rather it be someone who went down when there was actual contact
    A diver is a diver mate.. simple as that! Young did it twice, Suarez has built a career out of cheating...I think he's been top class for a first season at a big club! and as for Suarez he ain't no God, You will see that when he leaves for a bigger team When he does a Torres and goes to a better team going to be interesting to hear what you say then..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    A diver is a diver mate.. simple as that! Young did it twice, Suarez has built a career out of cheating...I think he's been top class for a first season at a big club! and as for Suarez he ain't no God, You will see that when he leaves for a bigger team When he does a Torres and goes to a better team going to be interesting to hear what you say then..
    Suarez is a prick. He put his middle finger up at the Fulham fans, bit a players hand (At Ajax) and racist to Patrice Evra.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Suarez is a prick. He put his middle finger up at the Fulham fans, bit a players hand (At Ajax) and racist to Patrice Evra.
    Yeah.. He's like an Idol to the scousers! Not doubting his talent, but for a Liverpool fan to call another player a cheat..LOL! people in glass house's and all of that..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Yeah.. He's like an Idol to the scousers! Not doubting his talent, but for a Liverpool fan to call another player a cheat..LOL! people in glass house's and all of that..
    Haha, he's great talent but his attitude disgusts me.

Blog Entries
    Oh, and Stevie. Nicki Minaj - Starships chorus is also stuck in my head!

No he hasn't he's built a career out of scoring loads of goals and being a great player, he's done it more than twice! I've watched every Liverpool game this season and yeah Suarez has dives but Young has done it just as much, Suarez hasn't even done it for quite some time now.

I still like Torres which pretty much says it all.

Giggs put his finger up to WBA fans...

The biting thing there is no defence or and Roy Keane racially abused Vieira and all Utd players refused to shake Vieira's hand, not defending any of that but saying he's a disgrace when he does it is like saying Roy Keane is as well, when Keane was asked about Suarez he didn't say anything like that because he knew he was a similar player himself.

Oh, and Stevie. Nicki Minaj - Starships chorus is also stuck in my head!
    Nice one

Blog Entries
    No he hasn't he's built a career out of scoring loads of goals and being a great player, he's done it more than twice! I've watched every Liverpool game this season and yeah Suarez has dives but Young has done it just as much, Suarez hasn't even done it for quite some time now.

The biting thing there is no defence or and Roy Keane racially abused Vieira and all Utd players refused to shake Vieira's hand, not defending any of that but saying he's a disgrace when he does it is like saying Roy Keane is as well, when Keane was asked about Suarez he didn't say anything like that because he knew he was a similar player himself
    Did he? Haven't seen that yet!

Hmm, I have to agree with you. But its a bit weird that every time Man U players do something wrong, no attention what so ever. And this is coming from a Utd fan! That's probably why I haven't seen the Giggs/West Brom ting.

Did he? Haven't seen that yet!

Hmm, I have to agree with you. But its a bit weird that every time Man U players do something wrong, no attention what so ever. And this is coming from a Utd fan! That's probably why I haven't seen the Giggs/West Brom ting.
    That's because it's Ryan Giggs! He has the complete opposite reputation to Suarez, although he Terry'd it up with his brothers wife

No one wants to see that sort of thing in football, especially from the honourable man that is Giggs.

The biting thing there is no defence or and Roy Keane racially abused Vieira and all Utd players refused to shake Vieira's hand, not defending any of that but saying he's a disgrace when he does it is like saying Roy Keane is as well, when Keane was asked about Suarez he didn't say anything like that because he knew he was a similar player himself.
    Okay mate. Noticed you didn't comment on the when he leaves you thing.. the point being, when you have a player who in many peoples eyes is a disgrace too football and the proud history of a club like Liverpool and then you call another player a cheat is just crazy! people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.