1. #13651
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Not sure who I want to win this.

    Probably Liverpool, just because I hate Chelsea so much, but then if Liverpool win, you lot get something else to brag about!
    *points to 10th place* A doubles impressive don't get me wrong...but lordy lord Liverpool are shite in the league.


    Just hate Chelsea lad Scum of the Premier League.

  2. #13652
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bad defending, bad keeping, great counter attack by Chelsea.

    Rammy scoring means no-one gets the bonus point methinks.

    Liverpool need to keep possession better if they're going to get back into this.

  3. #13653
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Auto in the CBOT thread. KJ Punk said it scared him, so I'm giving it a whirl. So far it's scarign a shit ton of people.
    Scared the shit out of me, first time I saw it! JHEEZE!


  4. #13654
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Bad defending, bad keeping, great counter attack by Chelsea.

    Rammy scoring means no-one gets the bonus point methinks.

    Liverpool need to keep possession better if they're going to get back into this.
    I need the half time x,i need the MONEY
    Btw your sig is amazing Hardy is a scary dude




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #13655
    So, we should've defended the goal, at times we played shit, had all but about 3 crosses block.

    But 45 minutes to go

    COME ON YOU REDS

  6. #13656
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I need the half time x,i need the MONEY
    Btw your sig is amazing Hardy is a scary dude
    Thanks man

  7. #13657
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Man Utd are getting Kagawa! Wish we got Eriksen, but hey! I ain't complaning!

    LOL! LOL! LOL! Not In A Sexual Manner!


  8. #13658
    F'n Liverpool stupid @ssh0l3s




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #13659
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    How Drogba didn't win anything at the British Soap Awards this week is beyond me...

    The guy is an amazing actor...

  10. #13660
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well, commiserations chaps.

    Sounded like you only turned up in the second half though :/


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.