Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    They go over the top, really pisses me off. My school is sooooo shit, most of the girls are tarts and boys are racist and most of them act like they're sooo hard! I never choose to be racist, not even as a joke, it's just really out of order. Cause I'm black and Asian it's awkward when people say I'm a typical glory hunter, but I ain't!
    Screw 'em mate. School kids can be the worse pricks, for things like this!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Rough times Steve. How will you bounce back after such a disappointing post?
    Haha cheers for that Van. I'm blaming it on Alcohol!

#1Of3ReasonsToDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha I could of done, I don't remember much since I woke up Sunday morning.
    That's terrible! Sort yaself out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    This!

One of the most stupid things was the insults most said, calling people a long haired gay or telling them to get their hair cut. Idiots, someone chooses to have long hair it's not like it's a disease, they were probably proud when they said it as well.

Stupid fucking idiots.

I kick their asses

Sorry fellas, gotta shoot! Up early in the am!

Only 300 posts off CBOT, see what you can do!

Laters!

That's terrible! Sort yaself out!
    Haha I will, back on it next Saturday

Laters!
    Laters chief

Laters!
    Laters Wade! enjoy the rest of your night.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    They go over the top, really pisses me off. My school is sooooo shit, most of the girls are tarts and boys are racist and most of them act like they're sooo hard! I never choose to be racist, not even as a joke, it's just really out of order. Cause I'm black and Asian it's awkward when people say I'm a typical glory hunter, but I ain't!
    Where do you live?

Northern Cities are terrible for that - take it from someone who was born and raised in one of the roughest patches of Liverpool.

I think Joking with Racism comes as you get older and work with people of different ethnicities -Racism when used to offend isn't remotely funny, but Racism (as an adult) tends to often be between friends, and if you can find a point where you make that bridge, then godspeed to you.

Despite what everyone would have you believe, nobody is the same, nobody is equal, but race where this is concerned is irrelevant (as it is in most things), some people are more intelligent than others, some stronger, some faster. The beauty of Humans is that with all of these differences, there is a middle ground where it can all be mixed up and made into one great big pot of awesome, creating a diverse and fruitful culture, the problem lies with the transition.

Most of the people in the UK that are racist are either Kids (who don't really understand the difference) or Idiots. Mostly the latter.

I only make this long rambling because I find the whole thing incredibly stupid - I don't understand why people get upset with racist remarks, but mostly because I've only ever seen them as something as banter between me and friends - I've never experienced racism on a serious level.

I'm lucky that I know for sure that my friends and I take all of this in jest - it makes for much less tension and much more fun.

I wish you luck, I don't think Racism will ever go away, and I wish to god that it did, because it's stupid. Simply stupid. The longer people take to realise its lack of relevance to our world, the slower we will progress as a race - the human race.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.