1. #12581
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Tonight i will mainly be rooting for Manchester.Hoping for lots of goals and a red card or two,


  2. #12582
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    If my stream won't start again I'm gonna hit someone

  3. #12583
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    (http://www.allsportsfree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    I didn't provide you with anything.

    There's usually a good few mirrors too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    If my stream won't start again I'm gonna hit someone


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  4. #12584
    firstrowsports.eu

    me neither

  5. #12585
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Sorry Rooney. The diving entrants for the Olympics have been taken up. Good dive though

  6. #12586
    ESPN commentator: Maradonna has a grey beard and a black mustache
    Pau: Great observation there

  7. #12587
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sorry Rooney. The diving entrants for the Olympics have been taken up. Good dive though
    You know, I don't think I can fap to your sig, but I'm damn sure gonna try.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #12588
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    (http://www.allsportsfree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    I didn't provide you with anything.

    There's usually a good few mirrors too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    firstrowsports.eu

    me neither
    Already fixed

    But thanks Fella's

  9. #12589
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    ESPN commentator: Maradonna has a grey beard and a black mustache
    Pau: Great observation there
    *Off to find some ESPN commentary*

    Has to better than Naill Quinn


  10. #12590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    *Off to find some ESPN commentary*

    Has to better than Naill Quinn
    lol, they were laughing at Yaya Toure for missing that horrible shot

    ESPN commentator 1: And Toure misses
    ESPN commentator 2: Wasn't that a pass?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.