I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, it was alright.
    I'm happy with this

Right I'm off amigo's!

Keep posting..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right I'm off amigo's!

Keep posting..

That's not how it works.

HIS NAME IS LUIS SUAREZ HE WEARS THE FAMOUS RED! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! WHEN HE SCORES A VOLLEY OR WHEN HE SCORES A HEAD! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! HE SCORES A GOAL AND THE KOP GO WILD AND I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH SUAREZ! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! LUIS SUAREZ!

HIS NAME IS LUIS SUAREZ HE WEARS THE FAMOUS RED! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! WHEN HE SCORES A VOLLEY OR WHEN HE SCORES A HEAD! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! HE SCORES A GOAL AND THE KOP GO WILD AND I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH SUAREZ! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! LUIS SUAREZ!

Suarez!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Suarez!
    So, you like Suarez?

So, you like Suarez?
    Yes, yes I do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yes, yes I do
    Where's errybody at?

Where's errybody at?
    Don't know chief but I just can't get enough!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.