Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You can imagine my thoughts on these tossers!

The Trinity
    They're both absolute wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    They're both absolute wankers.
    Yup! Stelling and Co piss on the Beeb imbeciles from a great height!

Come on now guys, play it nice

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Come on now guys, play it nice
    No, I'm gonna hit them with my handbag!

Blog Entries
    Can someone please tell me why Mancini wants Falcao :S

I realise Dzeko's basically leaving in the summer but Tevez, Aguero, Ballotelli are perfect enough. If that isn't enough strike force then play 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1.

Waste 42 million on Pique or Puyol or someone god-like in defence if they're going to waste that much money...

I get the feeling if we don't win anything the season after as well the sheik will abandon us and we'll do a Wimbledon...

Can someone please tell me why Mancini wants Falcao :S

I realise Dzeko's basically leaving in the summer but Tevez, Aguero, Ballotelli are perfect enough. If that isn't enough strike force then play 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1.

Waste 42 million on Pique or Puyol or someone god-like in defence if they're going to waste that much money...

I get the feeling if we don't win anything the season after as well the sheik will abandon us and we'll do a Wimbledon...
    Falcao is class that's why he wants him. I don't think Dzeko will leave, Balotelli doesn't do enough, Tevez will probably leave, Aguero is exceptional.

City usually play 2 of those 4 so that's why he wants 4 quality strikers, Falcao scores goals for fun!

£42m for Puyol, he's not even that good! Pique is good but can't see them selling him and he won't want to leave.

Have some faith boy! You got a great team and a load of money, I should not be more confident in Liverpool winning the league that you in City!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Falcao is class that's why he wants him. I don't think Dzeko will leave, Balotelli doesn't do enough, Tevez will probably leave, Aguero is exceptional.

City usually play 2 of those 4 so that's why he wants 4 quality strikers, Falcao scores goals for fun!

£42m for Puyol, he's not even that good! Pique is good but can't see them selling him and he won't want to leave.

Have some faith boy! You got a great team and a load of money, I should not be more confident in Liverpool winning the league that you in City!
    I dunno Falcao. I can see Ballotelli leaving and Dzeko leaving but chances are Ballotelli will stay more than Dzeko. Dunno about Tevez, I think it's pretty stupid to try and get back into Citys good books then just to leave in the summer instead of waiting a few months and leaving so I think he'll stay.

Whilst true, all I'm saying is he doesn't need to splash a stupid amount when another formation covers it up. We still have great reserve strikers too (not european good but pretty good nevertheless)

I never said 42 million of Puyol, but Puyol is still 1 of the better defenders in la liga. Plus better then a good number of city defenders.

Not doubting we have a great team. 1 of the best on paper. But I worry that the sheik will lose patience really. Very doubtful mind but still possible.
    Also I don't think Liverpool can mathematically win the league now, unless you meant next season.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.