Page 4160 of 4521 FirstFirst ... 3160 3660 4060 4110 415041584159416041614162 4170 4210 4260 ... LastLast
Results 41,591 to 41,600 of 45209
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Negredo makes it 3-0, id say hes proving his worth now
    Very much so. He had absolutely no right to score from there though lol

Great buy for us. He will be the joint top scorer of the League Cup with Dzeko now I think.

Full story here on Juan Mata as talks between Manchester Unitedand Chelsea over the transfer of Mata are going well, Sky Sports understands. Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague says all parties, including Mata, want the deal to happen.

Chelsea are asking for £32 million or with Wayne Rooney as part of the deal. Manchester United have said no to the money and no to Rooney - but I am under the impression that a deal will be reached because it benefits everybody.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Full story here on Juan Mata as talks between Manchester Unitedand Chelsea over the transfer of Mata are going well, Sky Sports understands. Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague says all parties, including Mata, want the deal to happen.
    Chelsea are asking for £32 million or with Wayne Rooney as part of the deal. Manchester United have said no to the money and no to Rooney - but I am under the impression that a deal will be reached because it benefits everybody.
    Can't say I blame Chelsea for trying to get Rooney. I can just imagine the reaction if Rooney scored against United lol

Blog Entries
    So they're asking for £32 million, or a deal that includes Rooney? The quote isn't very clear...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So they're asking for £32 million, or a deal that includes Rooney? The quote isn't very clear...
    I assume it'll be a player + money deal

The Trinity
    To add to this, The Guardian and several sporting websites are reporting that a deal should be reached by the weekend

Sky Sports source is very reliable, this is from April last year.

"Manchester United have already paid an advance figure for Atlético Madrid's Radamel Falcao. (Source: SkySports' Guillem Balagué)"

what a fantastic signing Falcao turned out to be for us Guillem

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I assume it'll be a player + money deal
    The only player we have that Chelsea want is Rooney, who isn't being allowed to leave...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Sky Sports source is very reliable, this is from April last year.

"Manchester United have already paid an advance figure for Atlético Madrid's Radamel Falcao. (Source: SkySports' Guillem Balagué)"

what a fantastic signing Falcao turned out to be for us Guillem
    Almost as reliable as Shin's sources

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    They want 32m or Rooney and money and apparently Utd said no to both.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.