Page 4159 of 4515 FirstFirst ... 3159 3659 4059 4109 414941574158415941604161 4169 4209 4259 ... LastLast
Results 41,581 to 41,590 of 45150
  1. #41581
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If Mata's signed, the suggestion is that we'd play a narrower variation of a 4-4-2 formation such as a 4-1-2-1-2, or change to play a 4-3-3. Also, Mata would be better at CM than most who have played in there this season.
    That could work, I'm not too sure on the 4-3-3 and as that would involve Rooney or RVP or Mata wide, obviously they can all rotate but I don't think it would suit them. The Narrow 442 makes sense, would like like a narrow 4231 with Rooney deep so that would be my pick I suppose.
     

  2. #41582
    I'll be happy with the Mata signing he is a fantastic player, but I don't think he is worth the £40m mark that rumours are stating. I'd say £30m tops he has hardly played this season. We still need a couple of more signings in my opinion though and defence has to be an area to strengthen.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  3. #41583


    Found on Blackpool's youtube channel. Very funny. They have some great videos on there for such a small club!

  4. #41584
    Haha, good first post.
     

  5. #41585
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,596
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That could work, I'm not too sure on the 4-3-3 and as that would involve Rooney or RVP or Mata wide, obviously they can all rotate but I don't think it would suit them. The Narrow 442 makes sense, would like like a narrow 4231 with Rooney deep so that would be my pick I suppose.
    Rooney would play wide in a 4-3-3 I'd say, but I'd swing towards the narrow 4-4-2. Given how all our wingers are shit at the minute, we could play that formation easy with Mata coming in.
    Fletcher and Carrick in the deeper midfield roles, Mata, Rooney and someone else (probably Valencia) across the attacking midfield, and then RVP up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'll be happy with the Mata signing he is a fantastic player, but I don't think he is worth the £40m mark that rumours are stating. I'd say £30m tops he has hardly played this season. We still need a couple of more signings in my opinion though and defence has to be an area to strengthen.
    Mata's been Chelsea's player of the year 2 seasons running. He's easily one of the best attacking midfielders in the league. 12 goals in his first season, 20 last season on top of the bags of assists he got. I think £40M is about right for him given that he's also only 25.
    Just because he hasn't played this season doesn't mean he's a bad player.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #41586
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thriker View Post


    Found on Blackpool's youtube channel. Very funny. They have some great videos on there for such a small club!
    Nice find man. Welcome to EWN :3

  7. #41587
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Mata's been Chelsea's player of the year 2 seasons running. He's easily one of the best attacking midfielders in the league. 12 goals in his first season, 20 last season on top of the bags of assists he got. I think £40M is about right for him given that he's also only 25.
    Just because he hasn't played this season doesn't mean he's a bad player.
    I never said he was a bad player Tommy, I said he is a fantastic player . I do understand your point and obviously buying from a rival means we have to pay more. £40m would still be good value.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  8. #41588
    I agree that he is worth £40 especially as Chelsea will be selling to a rival.

    I also agree with your narrow 442/4231 idea.
     

  9. #41589
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,779
    Blog Entries
    1
    Negredo makes it 3-0, id say hes proving his worth now
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  10. #41590
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Sky Sports are reporting that talks between United and Chelsea regarding a possible transfer of Juan Mata are "going well"

    Excellent

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.