Page 4145 of 4504 FirstFirst ... 3145364540454095413541434144414541464147415541954245 ... LastLast
Results 41,441 to 41,450 of 45031
    Blog Entries
    ╔═══════════════ ═ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a strong Whitecaps fan ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Camilo or goals next season ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════════════ ═ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════

R.I.P 2014 ;_;

Blog Entries
    For United:

Hatem Ben Arfa
    Can play on the wing, as an attacking midfielder or as a striker. Just the type of player we need with all our wide players playing like a pile of gash this season. The only risk with Ben Arfa is that he has had a tendency to be injury prone. However, he's fit at the minute, and he's not getting a start for Newcastle. When he's on his game he's fantastic. Quick, powerful, and he can score goals too. At 26 he's still young too, so this could be a great investment.

Mats Hummels or Ezequiel Garay
    I'd prefer the latter due to him being younger, but I'll take either. Ferdinand's contract is up in the summer, and while there is an option to renew it for another year, I really hope we don't take up that option as he's looking more and more off the pace each time he plays. Out with the old and in with the new. With Vidic not getting any younger either, younger legs to partner him would be beneficial I think. Johnny Evans should probably be the in house replacement (for the immediate future, with Jones/Smalling being groomed to replace Vidic in a couple of years time) to Rio, but it wouldn't hurt to bring in an established figure like Garay or Hummels too.
    Garay is a solid player for Benfica, and has formed a pretty formidable defense with Luisao there. Defenders don't come much tougher than the Germans, and Hummels is one of the top ones despite his young age. Now that I think about it, Hummels' footwork isn't the best, so I think I'll change my mind and say that I'd prefer Garay, but as before, I'd take either.

Luke Shaw
    With Fabio on his way out, Buttner seemingly not being backed to be a successor to Evra, and Evra approaching the end of his career, a new left back is needed. Forget about Coentrao, he's not good enough defensively. Forget about Baines too, since he's already 29, and it's not going to be worth paying over £20M just to get 4, maybe 5, years out of him.
    Evra, like Ferdinand has an option in his current contract (which expires at the end of the season) to extend it another year. I'd take up that option, and sign Shaw in the summer. This way, Shaw could be eased into the team over the course of next season, sharing duties with Evra, and then when Evra retires at the end of next season, Shaw would become our first choice left back. Simple.

Claudio Marchisio or Yohan Cabaye
    Marchisio isn't a regular for Juve any more, and so could be available at a decent price. He's been a big player for Juve for years now, and has established himself in the Italian national team. An experienced player that is two footed, has a presence, isn't afraid to shout on the pitch (something that's missing in the United midfield, at least when Fletcher doesn't play), can put a tackle in when needed, can pass really well, great from set plays, can shoot and score. Just what we need.
    Cabaye likewise has the above attributes too (minus the presence/shouting and tackling parts). I'd probably prefer Marchisio, but only because he's a year younger, is a little more available than Cabaye, and would probably cost less, given that Cabaye is first choice and has other clubs in for him (so Newcastle have the upper hand of being able to command any fee they want really).

Those are mine though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Only just realised TT's footy blog got through. Oh Hell Yeah!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Only just realised TT's footy blog got through. Oh Hell Yeah!
    Damn straight, CHIEF!

Give it a look

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Damn straight, CHIEF!

Give it a look
    I have and commented, especially on the ass burn brigade.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I have and commented, especially on the ass burn brigade.
    Haha! Cheers!
    Yeah "Oh nooooes, a blog that's actually original and has got more views and a better rating than mine!!! Ohhhh nooooooooes!". Like I said there, I may do a Wrestlemania dream card blog next, see if I can beat them for the lowest rating and lowest views lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Haha! Cheers!
    Yeah "Oh nooooes, a blog that's actually original and has got more views and a better rating than mine!!! Ohhhh nooooooooes!". Like I said there, I may do a Wrestlemania dream card blog next, see if I can beat them for the lowest rating and lowest views lol!
    Ha! The Drive By IWC keep me constantly entertained.

You should, I promise NOT to read or comment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I may let you one of these days Robbie. I'm a light weight now, it would only take a few Stellas!

Go on Borini my son!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.