Page 4100 of 4526 FirstFirst ... 3100 3600 4000 4050 409040984099410041014102 4110 4150 4200 ... LastLast
Results 40,991 to 41,000 of 45257
    The Trinity
    Could very well be a City vs United final if we beat Stoke tomorrow and we don't get each other in the semi

Blog Entries
    Get in! Semis finals again and no Chelsea.

Oh baby @_@

Blog Entries
    Whitecaps finally picked a head coach/manager. The 37 year old Welshmen, Carl Robinson.

Played for Wolves, Portsmouth, Norwich, Sunderland and NY Red Bulls. He was our assistant manager lol

Apparently hundreds of people applied (So about 5 people probably ) and they only wanted MLS experienced managers if possible which depresses the fuck out of me honestly.

Unsure how I feel about this honestly but at least the time I thought wasted on picking a manager won't be an issue now since he will know how the Caps work already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Whitecaps finally picked a head coach/manager. The 37 year old Welshmen, Carl Robinson.

Played for Wolves, Portsmouth, Norwich, Sunderland and NY Red Bulls. He was our assistant manager lol

Apparently hundreds of people applied (So about 5 people probably ) and they only wanted MLS experienced managers if possible which depresses the fuck out of me honestly.

Unsure how I feel about this honestly but at least the time I thought wasted on picking a manager won't be an issue now since he will know how the Caps work already.
    Unimpressive player (not a bad thing), but not a clue how he'd do as a manager.

Rumors are rife that Spurs are interested in Basel and Swiss football legend Murat Yakin to be their next manager. He's done great with Basel, and the Spurs job could be the one that really puts him on the map as a huge up and coming young managerial talent.
    Still think it was a joke for them to get rid of AVB though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Unimpressive player (not a bad thing), but not a clue how he'd do as a manager.

Rumors are rife that Spurs are interested in Basel and Swiss football legend Murat Yakin to be their next manager. He's done great with Basel, and the Spurs job could be the one that really puts him on the map as a huge up and coming young managerial talent.
    Still think it was a joke for them to get rid of AVB though.
    Honestly same. @_@

I could see him being shit or great or just average so we'll see.

LOLChelski.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

Legally binding contract!!!

Adebayor and Young score... End of the world!

Also. LOLSpurs and LolChelsea.

Blog Entries
    I don't mean to kick a team when they're down (Excluding you Chelsea, top lel) but you would have probably beaten WHU if AVB was manager.

But hey, you make the semi final a little easier for us unless we get United.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.