The Trinity
    Roy Keane with them rustled jimmes - "Fergie doesn't know the meaning of the word loyalty"

Giroud is top quality.

The Trinity
    Good to see Celtic winning. Got a lot of time for Neil Lennon, respect him for his passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Giroud is top quality.
    Lewandowski even better.

First real test or Arsenal, interesting to see how they do against England's top teams.

The Trinity
    Lewandowski even better.

First real test or Arsenal, interesting to see how they do against England's top teams.
    Consistency is the only thing stopping Arsenal from winning the title. It's a long road after Christmas until the end of the season and seeing as that is where your fixture list starts to get a little congested, they'll need to make sure their winning every game possible

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Consistency is the only thing stopping Arsenal from winning the title. It's a long road after Christmas until the end of the season and seeing as that is where your fixture list starts to get a little congested, they'll need to make sure their winning every game possible
    Still think City, Utd and Arsenal top 3.

The Trinity
    Still think City, Utd and Arsenal top 3.
    It's never been this open in my opinion. Like literally it's so hard to call this season. The last few seasons have been dominated by City and United but the only teams that have stood out to me so far are Arsenal and Liverpool.

But I don't think Liverpool are just about there to break into the top 4, let alone win the title. And with Arsenal there's something in the back of my mind that's telling me they're gonna fuck it up somewhere along the road. I think come Feburary/March, the top 3 will be a lot more clearer to us.

Chivas looking to buy Javier Hernandez back, willing to pay at least 10 million euros for him

It's never been this open in my opinion. Like literally it's so hard to call this season. The last few seasons have been dominated by City and United but the only teams that have stood out to me so far are Arsenal and Liverpool.

But I don't think Liverpool are just about there to break into the top 4, let alone win the title. And with Arsenal there's something in the back of my mind that's telling me they're gonna fuck it up somewhere along the road. I think come Feburary/March, the top 3 will be a lot more clearer to us.
    Yeah agreed. Liverpool are not quite ready yet and I think Arsenal aren't quite good enough to win it.
    Calling Spurs to be off the pace. They look poor.

Blog Entries
    Roy Keane with them rustled jimmes - "Fergie doesn't know the meaning of the word loyalty"

It's true though, why is Fergie revealing everything just to sell a book.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.