Page 3946 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 2946344638463896393639443945394639473948395639964046 ... LastLast
Results 39,451 to 39,460 of 43552
    Another solid win, great performance from Sturridge and King Luis back! #ChampionsLeague #YoureHavingALaugh

Blog Entries
    On behalf of Steve and Wade

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Got this 1 from Pau lol

moyes has finally done what he's been trying to do for 10 years... get everton above utd!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    On behalf of Steve and Wade
    Chamone mother fucker!

If Suarez can stay out of trouble and Sturridge can stay fit we can definitely have our best season in a couple of years. Cracking strike force and Coutinho to come back too.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Got this 1 from Pau lol

moyes has finally done what he's been trying to do for 10 years... get everton above utd!
    Ha! That's pretty decent from him.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm all for giving Moyes the time he needs. If we make champions league, which really we should do if RVP is fit for the majority of the season and banging in the goals. Rooney needs to be kept happy too, despite the fact I hate him for his wrangling for higher wages all the time, he has been United's only decent player since he has returned.

I was watching something on BBC website yesterday, and one the guys (some journalist) said United really should have brought in 4/5 new players, top players who had no idea of what it felt like to play under Fergie. Only Fellaini and Zaha are two starting players who don't know what it was like, and Zaha was signed by Fergie.

I'm willing to bet anything Fergie is fuming he let Pogba go, he could have been the solution to the problem in the middle. However, personally I think Kagawa can do it with a run in the team. Anderson is a heap of shit and Carrick isn't at the level he was at last season, even Cleverly hasn't really impressed me yet. Oliver Gill should've stayed an extra year, persuade the big names to join and then retire from his post.

Still, I think Moyes will get time enough just needs to steady the ship. Forget Champs League this year, nowhere near the quality to come close to winning it without a world class manager like Fergie. Just get top 4 and I for one will begrudgingly accept that.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Oliver Gill should've stayed an extra year, persuade the big names to join and then retire from his post.
    I think you mean David Oliver is his son who used to play in defense for our reserves. I agree though about him needing to stay, he was good at his job, he did business the right way. Ed Woodward is as useful as Ann Frank's drum kit.

Pogba asked to leave because Paul Scholes came out of retirement and saw his chances limited, he was also asking for a ridiculous amount of money for a new contract when he was still unproven.

I don't think Moyes has the whole season to settle in. If the reports are true and that he went against the advice of Fergie to keep the highly rated back room staff and bring his own staff in, then that won't of done him any favours with Fergie (I myself think it was a stupid idea from Moyes, 2 inexperienced coaches in Neville and Giggs and a GK coach and assistant manager not worth mentioning). Moyes also inherited a team of champions, something Fergie did not when he took the reigns so Moyes will not be given the same amount of time as Fergie was and rightfully so. The way Moyes speaks shows he has no confidence and doesn't make the fans feel confident and sure as hell won't boost the players before or during games, as we have witnessed already this season, there is no fight there to come back from a losing position.

I never expected to win the league or cups this season and certainly not the champions league (won't be easy for british teams when UEFA and FIFA is so anti-british) but I do expect a top 4 finish, sadly I don't feel confident we can do that with the current boss. I reckon Moyes has maybe 6 weeks tops left to try and steady the ship before he is given the boot and Fergie steps back in to steady the ship until the end of the season. I used to think before games, we will win this one, this one could be tough etc, under Moyes all I think is how badly are we going to lose today. I think Moyes has lost the confidence of the players and he is starting to lose the fans. If we keep up this current form under Moyes and he doesn't steady the ship or is sacked, then we are going to be in serious trouble later in the season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Yeah, I'm all for giving Moyes the time he needs. If we make champions league, which really we should do if RVP is fit for the majority of the season and banging in the goals. Rooney needs to be kept happy too, despite the fact I hate him for his wrangling for higher wages all the time, he has been United's only decent player since he has returned.

I was watching something on BBC website yesterday, and one the guys (some journalist) said United really should have brought in 4/5 new players, top players who had no idea of what it felt like to play under Fergie. Only Fellaini and Zaha are two starting players who don't know what it was like, and Zaha was signed by Fergie.

I'm willing to bet anything Fergie is fuming he let Pogba go, he could have been the solution to the problem in the middle. However, personally I think Kagawa can do it with a run in the team. Anderson is a heap of shit and Carrick isn't at the level he was at last season, even Cleverly hasn't really impressed me yet. Oliver Gill should've stayed an extra year, persuade the big names to join and then retire from his post.

Still, I think Moyes will get time enough just needs to steady the ship. Forget Champs League this year, nowhere near the quality to come close to winning it without a world class manager like Fergie. Just get top 4 and I for one will begrudgingly accept that.
    I'm willing to bet he isn't. Pogpa was an arrogant little prick that didn't deserve to wear an United shirt. I'm extremely glad he's not playing for us any more.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm willing to bet he isn't. Pogpa was an arrogant little prick that didn't deserve to wear an United shirt. I'm extremely glad he's not playing for us any more.
    from all i hear hes doing well at Juve, maybe hes matured, hard to say

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Who'da thunk the top 4 would like it does now, even at this early stage in the season?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.