Page 3927 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 2927342738273877391739253926392739283929393739774027 ... LastLast
Results 39,261 to 39,270 of 43517
    NI got beat by fucking Luxembourg!
    Well I think we need to tighten up our defence and we got it

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Ouch! The fucks happened to you!?

Blog Entries
    A draw is a decent result, the last 2 games are at Wembley and Ukraine have Poland so as long as we now beat Montenegro we should be fine.

watched the first half. Wow was that bad. Although it'd be nice to see us qualify. I dont expect us to do anything in Brazil.

A very average team now, whats more worrying is that bar Rooney our best players are 34 & 35 (Stevie G and Lamps) with no sign of anyone of that calibre coming through to replace them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

We're going to Brazil!
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    We're going to Brazil!
    Hope you get at least 1 point this tournament.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    There's a few issues for Wales. The majority of their players are either in the Championship or are not starters from Premier League sides, so there's not enough quality. There is a few injuries too but still, I just see too many bit-part player to really make any kind of push towards even coming close to qualifying for a major tournament.
    Actually, the reason we're playing so bad at the minute is all down to Coleman. He isn't good enough to manage at international level (he's barely good enough to manage at club level to any high standard). He's making poor decisions left right and centre at the minute, and it's not good enough.
    Gary Speed (RIP) had pretty much the exact same group of players at his disposal (you could argue that back then there was even less players at the top level at Wales' disposal), yet he managed to get us on a run of games that would have seen us having an excellent chance of qualifying for a major. He also took us from #117 in the world up to #45, making us the most improved Nation in the world in 2011. As I preciously said, this was with practically the exact same group of players. You can even argue that players like Bale and Ramsey are even better now than they were back then, so there's that to consider too.

You're also a bit off in saying that we don't have players playing at the top level/players that are at the top level but are bit-part players. Myhill, Gabbidon, Ashley Williams, Adam Matthews, Ben Davies, Joe Ledley, David Vaughan, Aaron Ramsey, Jonathan Williams, Craig Bellamy, Gareth Bale (you could arguably throw in Joe Allen too when he's fit, since Rodgers seems to think he's a good and is a vital part of his Liverpool squad) are all playing at the top level (PL or SPL) and are regulars for their respective clubs. I just named pretty much an entire starting 11 there. Most of the rest of the squad are playing in the Championship, some of which have PL experience. Not the top level, I confess, but a good bulk of the squad play at the top level and are regulars.

Many other nations don't have an entire team playing at the top level of football, yet they seem to be able to put a decent campaign together. At the end of the day it's all down to the manager and what he can get out of the players at his disposal, as proven by Gary Speed. And the reason we're not playing well at the minute is just that; the manager.
    It'll be a joke if Coleman's contract is renewed when the evaluation comes up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hope you get at least 1 point this tournament.
    Hope you make it through the qualifiers
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Hope you make it through the qualifiers
    Sorry, England are a little busy with trying to win the Champions League AGAIN. Whilst you seem to be only able to beat Citeh in Europe :3

(That's right. The City fan he using his own teams past failures in Europe against Holland because no Dutch team can touch the history of England in the CL :3)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOL!

I think your players were still dizzy from Ronaldo giving them the run around!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.