Page 3922 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 2922342238223872391239203921392239233924393239724022 ... LastLast
Results 39,211 to 39,220 of 43486
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I hope he doesnt go to Man U, could maybe see him going to PSG, or it would be pretty funny if he ended up at Man City
    PSG is the only other realistic option other than United. Ronaldo has already said he would never consider playing for City due to his past with United. I think he misses the admiration he got and still gets from the United fans and with Fergie still being at the club, then there is only one realistic option for him outside of Madrid and that is a return to United, unless of course Sporting Lisbon could afford him but that is very unlikely, he might decide to finish his career there though.

Rooney's cut to his head is pretty nasty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I hope he doesnt go to Man U, could maybe see him going to PSG, or it would be pretty funny if he ended up at Man City
    There's little to no chance whatsoever of him playing for any other club in the PL other than United. That's just a harsh reality. No matter what City or Chelsea could offer him, he'd never consider going there over United.

I'm not sure he would want to play in the French League. I think he's coming back to United once his ride with Madrid's over.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's little to no chance whatsoever of him playing for any other club in the PL other than United. That's just a harsh reality. No matter what City or Chelsea could offer him, he'd never consider going there over United.

I'm not sure he would want to play in the French League. I think he's coming back to United once his ride with Madrid's over.
    Exactly and I think that will be next summer, he's already criticised Madrid over selling Ozil so I can't see him wanting to stick around much longer as he is getting unhappier by the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    lel. Ronaldo staying loyal to united. I seriously doubt it. If United offered him £300,000 a week, and City offered him £300,001 The cunt would take City's offer in a heartbeat.

If I was a Man United fan, I wouldn't want the prick back anyway, after all the shite he talked when he left .

Blog Entries

"Betrayed Spurs chief Levy 'asked Real Madrid to pull the plug on Ozil's £42.5m move to rivals Arsenal"

hhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    lel. Ronaldo staying loyal to united. I seriously doubt it. If United offered him £300,000 a week, and City offered him £300,001 The cunt would take City's offer in a heartbeat.

If I was a Man United fan, I wouldn't want the prick back anyway, after all the shite he talked when he left .
    I disagree. But there's no way of knowing I guess.

Why wouldn't we want the second best player in the world at our club? Lol!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

"Betrayed Spurs chief Levy 'asked Real Madrid to pull the plug on Ozil's £42.5m move to rivals Arsenal"

hhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah

Wheeeeeey Levey haha!

Blog Entries
    Man U's move for Coentrao HAS failed apparently.

We also signed a 17 year old from Zurich. He's Saidy Janko. I ain't ever heard of him, but I'm gonna look him up on YouTube.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Anyone watching the Bristol derby tonight? Gives everyone a chance to see how bad the football is in our area. I hope no one is hoping for a spectacle

We seriously can't lose again. The pressure is on us as people are expecting us to win, however we haven't won a game yet this season so im not overly confident.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.