Page 3875 of 4368 FirstFirst ... 2875337537753825386538733874387538763877388539253975 ... LastLast
Results 38,741 to 38,750 of 43677
    Blog Entries
    Haha wow, the way Chelsea just robbed Willian of Spurs.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Haha wow, the way Chelsea just robbed Willian of Spurs.
    After that amazing win yesterday they'll piss the league anyway, with or without Bale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    After that amazing win yesterday they'll piss the league anyway, with or without Bale.
    Hopefully that don't anger Levy to ruin the whole domino transfers. Bale going Madrid, benzema coming to Arsenal, and the best news of all, Madrid take Suarez and Liverpool is screwed at the end.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    There's apparently a 9 page spread (yes, 9 page) in the Spanish newspaper Marca about Gareth Bale! I know that he's an incredibly down to earth guy, but this must be overwhelming for him!

I don't really want to put a dampener on his transfer, but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes over there and completely flops. I don't want to see it happen, cos' like Tommy said, dude seems like a pretty cool down-to-earth guy. It's not out of the realms of possibility though

Blog Entries
    Mathieu Flamini is apparently training with Arsenal. I think that they'd do well to make a deal there. Just the type of player Arsenal need really.

GUTTED for Spurs. Don't really see why Chelsea need Willian though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I don't really want to put a dampener on his transfer, but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes over there and completely flops. I don't want to see it happen, cos' like Tommy said, dude seems like a pretty cool down-to-earth guy. It's not out of the realms of possibility though
    Agreed. Look at how things worked out for Modric or Di Maria. Both potentially world class players, but not really hit the heights expected at Madrid.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Agreed. Look at how things worked out for Modric or Di Maria. Both potentially world class players, but not really hit the heights expected at Madrid.
    Yeah, he's got big shoes to fill as well.

Slightly disappointing transfer market this time. Please don't get me wrong here, from a City POV I'm very happy to get our strikers, Navas and more so Ferdinand-ho lol

But so far it's been lack luster for most teams. (Bonus points to Cardiff for doing great though. Please don't rape us on Sunday ;_

Blog Entries
    Also, question for everyone.

Who will be this seasons biggest flop?

I'm going Lukaku mainly just because he was amazing for West Brom and I doubt he can mimic being such an important guy at Chelsea.

Some newspapers say, that Podolski might be leaving Arsenal on a loan deal to Schalke.

What's Wenger thinking? Let's loan and sell our players, but for the love of god, let's not buy anyone? Yeah, that's how you win titles..

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.