Blog Entries
    What a goal it could've been if Jones scored that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What a goal it could've been if Jones scored that.
    Just imagine the facial expression! Priceless!

Welbeck infuriates the hell out of me. Some glimpses of quality but mostly fucks things up. He really needs to sort out the connection between his brain and his feet. His second goal was an absolute gem.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Some Thunder-points from the opening day:

Mignolet saved Liverpool, looked very shaky in the first half though, and his opposite number showed that they may have gone for the wrong guy there. Great performance from Begovic.

Sturrige, Coutinho and Aspas worked well together, looking forward to seeing that combination throughout the season. Screw Suarez, Liverpool don't need him based on those 3's performance.

Why the fuck do Stoke persist to have Walters as their penalty taker? He's got a worse record than me, and that's saying something, believe me!

Nice to see Stoke actually trying to play football though, Mark Hughes seemingly turning things around.

RVP picking up where he left off. Beautiful to watch.

Nice to see Giggs having a great game while he was on, could have scored and his pass for RVP's first was exquisite.

Welbeck's second goal; wow. Where the hell was that last season? Great to see him get 2, that'll do his confidence a world of good. Was at fault for Swansea's goal though, and It'll be curious to see if he can continue to score goals, but at least he's off the mark and already equalled last season's tally.

Rooney was great when he came on. Got a great reception which was awesome to see and he had a hand in RVP's second and Welbeck's second. Hope he gets some more game time in the coming weeks.

Bony looks like a tank of a striker. Michu and him should prove to be a great combo up front for Swansea. I think Michu will also enjoy playing in his favored number 10 role.

I liked the look of Jose Canas too. Free transfer from Betis if I recall. Looks a bit like Ivan Campo, and plays the same position ironically! Good bit of business either way.

Ross Barkley looked awesome for Everton. Looks like a real talent.

How did Sunderland lose that game?

Poor Arsenal fans. Surely, SURELY this is the clearest indication yet to Wenger that he simply HAS to spend? He seriously can't look at that performance and think "Yeah, I think we're alright for this season". I've said in the past that I wasn't sure a new goalkeeper was needed at Arsenal since I think Schezny is arguably good enough. Scratch that. Get Julio Cesar in NOW. He's available, he'll cost round £5m which is pennies for a keeper of his quality, and he won't be half as shaky or insecure as Schezny was today. He'll also sort out that back 4. Looking out there today though, Arsenal need more than just a couple of signings, they need a few. A solid CB is needed, a DM is desperately needed, and I'm still not convinced by the strikers. Walcott for example proved that he will score goals when played up front, so why is he now playing back on the wing? Nonsense. Play him alongside Giroud and that's a potentially great partnership.

Aston Villa going forward look really good. Agbonlahor looked as good today as he's ever looked. Loved seeing him coming inside and running at defenders. He's one of the quickest guys in the league IMO, so I hope he does more of that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Palace 1 Spurs 1
    Chelsea 4 Hull 0

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Palace 1 Spurs 1
    Chelsea 4 Hull 0

Expected Spurs to do better.
    Expected Chelsea to do better too really. Torres had another shocker, let's hope that was his one and only shot at this season and that Lakaku gets his chance next.

In other news, Sunderland have signed Pablo Osvaldo for a club record £15m. Good player, and a position that Sunderland need strengthening in I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Expected Chelsea to do better too really. Torres had another shocker, let's hope that was his one and only shot at this season and that Lakaku gets his chance next.

In other news, Sunderland have signed Pablo Osvaldo for a club record £15m. Good player, and a position that Sunderland need strengthening in I think.
    Solid player for Southampton, bit of a nutter though. Has a statue of Mick Jagger in his front room, odd bloke.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Spurs were and always are poor without Bale. At least they can win games without him now though. Positive is that Danny Rose had a great game, no more Ekotto and Spurs actually playing a young Englishman!

Sunderland...

But yeah, great signing for Southampton, Pocchetino is doing wonderful things, buying good quality and using youth to play some amazing football. Top half this year!

What a game Ochoa had! PSG had 37 shots, scored 1.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Spurs were and always are poor without Bale. At least they can win games without him now though. Positive is that Danny Rose had a great game, no more Ekotto and Spurs actually playing a young Englishman!

Sunderland...

But yeah, great signing for Southampton, Pocchetino is doing wonderful things, buying good quality and using youth to play some amazing football. Top half this year!
    I was expecting better since they were playing against Palace more than anything else. Plus, they're going to need to get used to playing without Bale! Asso Ekotto lol! What a poor excuse of a left back! Great that rose is getting a chance, he's worked hard for a few years now for that chance.

Both begin with an 'S' and they play with red and white stripes, close enough
    But yeah, I've always liked Pochettino. I know many were a bit angry when Adkins lost his job, but I think it's been for the better. Pochettino's brought in some great players and Osvaldo is a great signing. Great numbers for Espanyol and roma, and he's in the international setup. Plus at 27 he's arriving at his peak. £15m well spent if he proves to be a hit. Him and Lambert up front could be interesting to see.

Blog Entries
    Everton have rejected a £28m bid for United for Fellaini AND Baines. The bid was immediately rejected and labelled as "insulting" by Everton. And I 100% agree with them. Baines alone is worth £20m IMO, and one could argue that Fellaini's worth about the same. I don't give a shit about getting Fellaini though, I just want Baines, though Evra's started the season well, so maybe we can wait another season before getting a replacement.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.