1. #38351
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    £60m is what Rodgers will crumble at I reckon. I wouldn't accept any less.

    Dzeko won't fit the style, won't play much either so should leave, although decent plan B.

    Haha classic Van, City for CL quarters!
    It's fucking stupid players are worth this much, however PSG seem to want to make us look like we're poor at the rate it's increasing.

    I meant Dzeko in leaving for Germany and then City buying him but like I say, incredibly doubtful and I can't see Dzeko playing for another English club. Never know though I guess.


    Quarters? YES PLEASE!

    We're 100% guaranteed a hard group. I heard that if Arsenal DON'T qualify we will be in pot 3 so go Arsenal! I'd much rather be pot 2 and avoid Athletico Madrid and company and hope to god we get 1 of the Portuguese sides than say Madrid, PSG and the best pot 4 team

  2. #38352
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    How are liverpool so bad steve?
    Liverpool aren't bad. Bad implies a lot of things...Such as relegation candidates or incredibly weak in 1 specific area. Liverpool just aren't to the level of the Manchesters or Chelsea right now and eventually they have to find someone to be the next Gerrard or Suarez.

  3. #38353
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    How damn tight and greedy Arsenal are with their money, a normal team would have just went fuck it give them 41m, but we offer one pound over just to be technical. That's the type of shit my dad would do.


    Still looking good for us getting Suarez though

  4. #38354
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's fucking stupid players are worth this much, however PSG seem to want to make us look like we're poor at the rate it's increasing.

    I meant Dzeko in leaving for Germany and then City buying him but like I say, incredibly doubtful and I can't see Dzeko playing for another English club. Never know though I guess.


    Quarters? YES PLEASE!

    We're 100% guaranteed a hard group. I heard that if Arsenal DON'T qualify we will be in pot 3 so go Arsenal! I'd much rather be pot 2 and avoid Athletico Madrid and company and hope to god we get 1 of the Portuguese sides than say Madrid, PSG and the best pot 4 team
    Crazy money but it's equal to the amount of money involved in football. How is one person worth that much?

    I don't think any other English clubs will go for Dzeko with the amount he'll cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    How are liverpool so bad steve?
    It's a pre-season friendly... And we won 2-0 with ease.

  5. #38355
    BREAKING NEWSLuis Suarez will be allowed to hold talks with Arsenal but Liverpool have no intention of selling their striker until his £50m-plus valuation is met.
    Arsenal's club-record bid of £40m plus £1 was firmly rejected by Liverpool but Suarez now wants to hold talks with the north London club.
    The approach triggered a clause in his contract that means he has been told of the bid and can now talk to Arsenal. But Liverpool will not sell him until Arsenal up their offer significantly.

  6. #38356
    Bayern v Barca on SS1 at 5pm folks!

  7. #38357
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Kenny Miller has signed a 6 month extension.

    This actually pleases me. He was only decent for MLS level until recently when he's been on fire. Really helps when Camillo is becoming the best MLS striker as well.

    If he does agree to play for Canada and say fuck you Brazil they will be qualifying for 2018 easily.

    (Inb4 we get Canada in the group. lol)

  8. #38358
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Spurs would be foolish to not sell Bale for 85 mil, you could buy 3 world class players with that money.

  9. #38359
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Kenny Miller has signed a 6 month extension.

    This actually pleases me. He was only decent for MLS level until recently when he's been on fire. Really helps when Camillo is becoming the best MLS striker as well.

    If he does agree to play for Canada and say fuck you Brazil they will be qualifying for 2018 easily.

    (Inb4 we get Canada in the group. lol)
    Kenny Miller is still around?? I was happier when he was in obscurity. Just one of those people i dislike. Probably because he played for Rangers and Cardiff.

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Spurs would be foolish to not sell Bale for 85 mil, you could buy 3 world class players with that money.
    Possibly. Maybe not with the transfer market inflation though. Do tottenham have the appeal for a world class player though? Their best bet would probably be to buy a class player to strengthen their squad, then a couple of young gems like Bale was when they bought him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  10. #38360
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,673
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tata Martino is considering a move for Walter Samuel from Inter Milan. I've always rated Samuel as a top quality CB, underrated by many even. He's not nicknamed 'The Wall' for no reason, and Zanetti's described him as the hardest player he's ever played with.

    35 years old now though, and has always struggled with knee injuries throughout his career. If Barca can keep him fit then he'd be a great asset, and a good option to share duties with Puyol as the man who plays alongside Pique.
    I'm pretty sure that Milan stated earlier that they wanted to keep their vets, like Zanetti, Samuel, Cambiasso etc in the squad though, but they have parted ways with Dejan Stankovic (he'll be a decent signing for someone) and Ivan Cordoba.

    It's just rumors at this point though, and they're only thinking about a move, so we'll see if something comes of that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.