Blog Entries
    Roma have signed Kevin Strootman and Maicon.

I think that Strootman could have gone to a better club personally, but there we go. Maicon showed while at City that he's way past his best, the slower pace of Serie A will be fine for him though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Roma have signed Kevin Strootman and Maicon.

I think that Strootman could have gone to a better club personally, but there we go. Maicon showed while at City that he's way past his best, the slower pace of Serie A will be fine for him though.
    True, Strootman would be happy to play for a club like Roma but they are slowly becoming a stepping-stone rather than a destination. Could pave a move away from De Rossi or Pjanic that one.

Maicon was past his best before he joined City, fell off a cliff.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    True, Strootman would be happy to play for a club like Roma but they are slowly becoming a stepping-stone rather than a destination. Could pave a move away from De Rossi or Pjanic that one.

Maicon was past his best before he joined City, fell off a cliff.
    Yeah you got that right. Roma is definitely a stepping stone club nowadays, and I'd expect Stootman to move on from there within a couple of seasons or so.

My opinion to, although it wasn't noticeable until he played for City in the PL. You'd be amazed at the amount of people that thought that City had bought a gem of a player last summer lol!
    But yeah, Maicon's fallen a LONG way from the player who was considered one of the best defenders in the world just a few seasons ago. His game really has just plummeted though in a very short space of time. He'll be do a job for a top half Serie A team like Roma though.

BREAKING NEWS:Fiorentina have announced that an agreement has been reached with Manchester City for Stevan Jovetic. We will have more on this story shortly.

Yeah you got that right. Roma is definitely a stepping stone club nowadays, and I'd expect Stootman to move on from there within a couple of seasons or so.

My opinion to, although it wasn't noticeable until he played for City in the PL. You'd be amazed at the amount of people that thought that City had bought a gem of a player last summer lol!
    But yeah, Maicon's fallen a LONG way from the player who was considered one of the best defenders in the world just a few seasons ago. His game really has just plummeted though in a very short space of time. He'll be do a job for a top half Serie A team like Roma though.
    Roma will need him now Marqinhos has gone to PSG. Another guy who's fallen off a cliff? Jonathan Greening, watched him Tuesday and I'm a better footballer than him now.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Roma will need him now Marqinhos has gone to PSG. Another guy who's fallen off a cliff? Jonathan Greening, watched him Tuesday and I'm a better footballer than him now.
    HA! Greening?! Is he still playing? Last I heard he was at Forest, is he still there?

HA! Greening?! Is he still playing? Last I heard he was at Forest, is he still there?
    Yeah still there, played against Chesterfield on Tuesday and was god awful.

Paris St Germain’s president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi has warned that he will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans continue their pursuit of Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
    If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause.

Haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Paris St Germain’s president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi has warned that he will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans continue their pursuit of Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
    If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause.

Haha.
    Surely not...I mean surely not.

A player worth that much money is at least a decade away surely...

That actually scares me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Haha.
    This is just straight gangster talk.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.