Page 3822 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 28223322372237723812382038213822382338243832387239224322 ... LastLast
Results 38,211 to 38,220 of 43561
    DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

Jesus Christ Tommy calm down man. This is the banter thread, not the throw a girly hissy fit thread.

Blog Entries
    Citys 3rd kit.

Pretty nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

Jesus Christ Tommy calm down man. This is the banter thread, not the throw a girly hissy fit thread.
    No hissy fit or anything like that man. I'm just expressing my take on this transfer.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have every right to be angry that we've missed out on this signing. I'm not saying that it's entirely United's fault, but I do say that they're not exactly getting off scott free for missing out here.

The chances of us signing Fabregas are slim to none IMO. A measly £25m bid (yes, I'm aware that is merely a starting bid I'm sure) is a bit insulting to Barca frankly.
    That's cool, I'm allowing us off the hook because there is nothing more we could have done. Nevermind and we move on, I'm still hoping for Strootman if he doesn't fancy Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Citys 3rd kit.

Pretty nice
    I really like that, classy.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Gerrard signs new deal.

Hope Utd sign Fabregas, all that hate towards Moyes with Thiago is stupid. Plus. Arsenal fans would cry, not sure he'll leave though.

Apparently City have agreed a fee for Jovetic. Great signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gerrard signs new deal.

Hope Utd sign Fabregas, all that hate towards Moyes with Thiago is stupid. Plus. Arsenal fans would cry, not sure he'll leave though.
    I'm not holding on hope for Fabregas yet, it would be a good signing though. I trust the club's judgement, I'm sure we will bring in a good midfielder.

That'll probably be Gerrard's last deal over a year long, he'll keep doing that until he retires now. Good for Liverpool but they'll need to sign a ready replacement next season IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Apparently City have agreed a fee for Jovetic. Great signing.
    It'd be a great signing indeed, but we shall take it with a pinch of salt since I've only seen goal.com run it and they are sketchy to say the least.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Citys 3rd kit.

Pretty nice
    That's really nice, I like that.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm not holding on hope for Fabregas yet, it would be a good signing though. I trust the club's judgement, I'm sure we will bring in a good midfielder.

That'll probably be Gerrard's last deal over a year long, he'll keep doing that until he retires now. Good for Liverpool but they'll need to sign a ready replacement next season IMO.

It'd be a great signing indeed, but we shall take it with a pinch of salt since I've only seen goal.com run it and they are sketchy to say the least.
    Yeah I would't hold my breathe on Cesc but I'd be giddy as hell if I was a Utd fan.

I'm gonna be in tear when Gerrard retires, been such an amazing player, still top drawer. I think he's got another 2 years perhaps if he avoids injuries, irreplaceable though, gonna be tough.

Can't picture anyone else with that No.8.

Goal.com have been quite good in recent months, I've seen an awful lot become true after goal.com but yeah they do have their moments.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.