Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So apparently the Jaguars owner is thinking of buying Fulham...

He bought us for 100% of the shares for around $800 million.

Looks like I'm getting an unwanted little sister team...

He would be a great Fulham owner. Not Europe spending good but top half of the league good easily.
    First thing I would do if I became the new Fulham owner? Rip up and scrap that ridiculous wacko Jacko statue

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So apparently the Jaguars owner is thinking of buying Fulham...

He bought us for 100% of the shares for around $800 million.

Looks like I'm getting an unwanted little sister team...

He would be a great Fulham owner. Not Europe spending good but top half of the league good easily.
    When I first read this I thought as in Jaguar Land Rover.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    When I first read this I thought as in Jaguar Land Rover.
    lol no, Jacksonville Jaguars owner.

It slightly worries me though, not Fulham being better but him buying a London based team. I'm so sick and tired of hearing the bullshit rumour that he might move them to London since an English NFL team wouldn't do very well but buying a mid-table team makes me slightly worried now ;_;

Don't see joining Bayern benefiting Thiago any more than staying at Barca.
    Should go to Utd if he wants to play.

I like the fact Brendan Rodgers has said we've strengthened our squad and now he's after players to make the starting XI better. Makes me excited a bit!

Giaccherini is a great signing for Sunderland.

Southampton add Wanyama to Lovren, I like how ambitious they are.

Arsenal apparently step up Williams chase, I can't see it happening and I hope we don't sign him. Just don't think he's good enough.

Wilfred Bony done, fair play Swans.

Ogbonna joins Juventus - If they sell Quagliarella, Vucinic and possibly Matri and bring in Jovetic, maybe an extra midfielder. They can be real threats in next seasons CL.

Blog Entries
    *Yawn* Football is boring, you lot need to be watching the Ashes.

HahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahaha hhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaH ahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahah hahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHa hahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahh ahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHah ahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahha haHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHaha hahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhah aHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahah ahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhaha HahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahaha hhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaH ahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahah hahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHahahahhahaHa hahahhahaHahahahhaha

...cricket :')

Blog Entries

Real Madrid have confirmed the signing of midfielder Asier Illarramendi from Real Sociedad. Illarramendi has reportedly cost a fee of €30million (£25.9m), and has previously been linked with the likes of Arsenal and Manchester City.

Great signing!

That adds to Carvajal, Morata and Isco.

Blog Entries
    Apparently Byern Munich are now the favorites to sign Thiago Alcantra, and they're close to signing him!
    TBOZ?! Explain this one please!! You've been saying that it was virtually a sure thing for about 2 weeks!

It's a stupid move for the player if it happens though, since he's not likely to get any more game time at Byern than he'd get at Barca.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.