Page 3807 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 28073307370737573797380538063807380838093817385739074307 ... LastLast
Results 38,061 to 38,070 of 43572
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Still can't make my mind up on the third kit, I like it but it looks like it's been done on paint, still better than the away kit.
    that is foul
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Nicolas Anelka is on the brink of a return to the Premier League with West Brom. He's having a medical there today.

Just wanted to weigh in on Mannone to Sunderland too; I think that Mannone wil be cover to Westwood to be honest. Westwood has proven in the past that he's more than capable of being #1 for them, great keeper. So if Di Canio has done his homework, he'll know that Westwood is his new #1 keeper. I find it hard to say anything good about Mannone. He's absolutely crap.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here's one for you akbar:

Had a mini heart attack when I read the first line. Don't scare me like that.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Had a mini heart attack when I read the first line. Don't scare me like that.

Something to cheer you up though; The odds of Suarez going to Arsenal have really taken a tumble! Suarez going to Real Madrid I wouldn't be at all shocked by, but Arsenal? I'll be massively shocked if they pull it off. If he's staying in the PL then it's either going to be with Liverpool or with a big money move to City.
    Still, the odds of that move have gone down a lot, so that's the facts I guess!

Don't think Suarez would join another PL team, don't think Arsenal would pay that kind of money either. Madrid or Liverpool next season, probably gonna stay.

If Cavani is gonna cost £54m, Rooney should be £80m.

Higuain picture is damn good, gonna Facebook that!

Blog Entries

Something to cheer you up though; The odds of Suarez going to Arsenal have really taken a tumble! Suarez going to Real Madrid I wouldn't be at all shocked by, but Arsenal? I'll be massively shocked if they pull it off. If he's staying in the PL then it's either going to be with Liverpool or with a big money move to City.
    Still, the odds of that move have gone down a lot, so that's the facts I guess!
    Suarez is definitely not joining Arsenal, this is why I stopped reading gossip columns and stuff because they are sooo bullshit. lol

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Still not as funny as January transfer deadline day.

Blog Entries
    Massimo Ambrosini has joined Fiorentina on a one year deal. West Ham have missed out on a good experienced hand there.

Betting's been suspended on Edinson Cavani's transer. PSG are the favorites.

Apparently Barcelona say that there have been no bids for Thiago Alcantra. Right.

West Brom have signed Nicolas Anelka. 34 years old now, but still a great signing for them I think. He can still do a job for them.

David Moyes is taking his first press confrence as United boss today. He's expected to announce that following talks, Wayne Rooney will remain at the club. He also may announce the signing of Thiago at the conference since the deal is very close, making the earlier claim from Barca a load of bollocks!

Blog Entries
    Nowrich keeper John Ruddy is apparently keen on a move to Chelsea.
    I seriously can't see why he'd be interested in this move. He's #1 at Norwich and is in the England squad. He's going to be #2 at Chelsea, because let's face it, he's good, but he's not better than Petr Cech. And even if he hangs around Chelsea for a few years until Cech retires/leaves, he's not going to be #1 after that because they've got one of the world's best young keepers waiting in the wings in the form of Courtois.
    Moving to Chelsea would see Ruddy barely get any game time and he'll subsequently cost himself a place in Englands' World Cup squad next year.

Blog Entries
    Nowrich keeper John Ruddy is apparently keen on a move to Chelsea.
    I seriously can't see why he'd be interested in this move. He's #1 at Norwich and is in the England squad. He's going to be #2 at Chelsea, because let's face it, he's good, but he's not better than Petr Cech. And even if he hangs around Chelsea for a few years until Cech retires/leaves, he's not going to be #1 after that because they've got one of the world's best young keepers waiting in the wings in the form of Courtois.
    Moving to Chelsea would see Ruddy barely get any game time and he'll subsequently cost himself a place in Englands' World Cup squad next year.
    Whilst I really cannot see anyone replacing Hart for a long time in Englands net, he can kiss goodbye being #2 if he moves to Chelsea.

Maybe he's getting a massive pay-rise out of it cause I can't think of why else he'd want to only play for the reserves.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.