Page 3802 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 28023302370237523792380038013802380338043812385239024302 ... LastLast
Results 38,011 to 38,020 of 43517
    The funniest thing about the whole Rooney debate is watching the ManU fans flip flop between hating him and loving him, depending on which opinion is stronger that day:

Rooney staying report: 'Great news, still one of the best in the world, will be important for us to retain the title.'

Rooney going report: 'It will be good to get his ridiculous wages and demands out, he's past it anyway and has been for a while.'

Gotta love that commitment to your players.

(awaits for this to be turned into debate about Suarez leaving! Yeah at least we'll actually wait until his gone before we start slating him, like Torres )

Sky Sports News
    @SkySportsNews

Sky sources: QPR agree £12m deal to sell Christopher Samba back to Anzhi Makhachkala #SSN

Newcastle should of went for him, weird he's going back there, I thought he hated it.

Surprised Monaco didn't sign him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Sky Sports News
    @SkySportsNews

Sky sources: QPR agree £12m deal to sell Christopher Samba back to Anzhi Makhachkala #SSN

Newcastle should of went for him, weird he's going back there, I thought he hated it.

Surprised Monaco didn't sign him.
    I do feel quite sorry for QPR honestly...Having pretty good/decent players and never amounting to anything but 11 random individuals. However, the owner is stupidly rich so if they want to fuck up being a future powerhouse I'm okay with that. Makes all our lives easier lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I do feel quite sorry for QPR honestly...Having pretty good/decent players and never amounting to anything but 11 random individuals. However, the owner is stupidly rich so if they want to fuck up being a future powerhouse I'm okay with that. Makes all our lives easier lol
    I don't, they spent a lot of money and outright past it players and instead of it being those overpaid players fault it was the managers.

Swansea in talks with Lyon, Vitesse and Liverpool for Gomis, Bony and Shelvey.

Would be 3 great signings, I assume Shelvey would be a loan deal. Would be good to see him play regularly, high hopes for his future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't, they spent a lot of money and outright past it players and instead of it being those overpaid players fault it was the managers.
    The majority of QPR fans aren't bandwagoners though. Kind of cruel to be a potential European side in a handful years to facing Yeovil.

Hughes' problem.

I remember him saying that QPR wouldn't be in the same battle the following season after the City - QPR game and although he buys quality players he doesn't know how to use them.

I'd say 50/50 though with the players and managers but I think they will probably get promoted. Hopefully not though ;D

Blog Entries
    The conflicting reports on Oscar Cardozo are so conflicting it's unreal! One day he's being linked with the likes of City, next day he's being linked with the likes of Cardiff lol!

I can't imagine why he'd trade Benfica for Cardiff, despite today's reports saying that they're the favorites to sign him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The conflicting reports on Oscar Cardozo are so conflicting it's unreal! One day he's being linked with the likes of City, next day he's being linked with the likes of Cardiff lol!

I can't imagine why he'd trade Benfica for Cardiff, despite today's reports saying that they're the favorites to sign him.
    Liga Portuguesa or the Premier League? Which would you choose? Sure Benfica get regular champions league, but the prospect of playing in the premier league is still a big draw for most players i'd imagine. Fuck man, the liga sagres would struggle to make it into the top 10 of the worlds best football leagues.

Interesting Sky Sports transfer clockwatch just updated with - "Cavani due to fly to England after Napoli accept Chelsea's offer of £49m"
    Quickly deleted, like if I wasn't on it at the time I wouldn't of seen it, gone in 5 seconds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Liga Portuguesa or the Premier League? Which would you choose? Sure Benfica get regular champions league, but the prospect of playing in the premier league is still a big draw for most players i'd imagine. Fuck man, the liga sagres would struggle to make it into the top 10 of the worlds best football leagues.
    Considering that Cardiff are one of my favorites to get relegated, then I'd probably chose to stay at Benfica.
    Cardozo is good enough to play for a team aiming much higher than Cardiff, and considering that he's been linked with City and the likes, then I definitely wouldn't go to Cardiff.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.