All pundits and commentators have made fools of themselves throughout this tournament bar Vialli.

It's like they've all been told they're being sacked and are doing what they want.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    All pundits and commentators have made fools of themselves throughout this tournament bar Vialli.

It's like they've all been told they're being sacked and are doing what they want.
    I think Pat Nevin, John Hartson and Luca Vialli have been great. The rest, meh. Hansen and Shearer have been talking crap since they know they're the top dogs. Don't get me started on Lawro.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think Pat Nevin, John Hartson and Luca Vialli have been great. The rest, meh. Hansen and Shearer have been talking crap since they know they're the top dogs. Don't get me started on Lawro.
    I don't remember Hartson being there, probably agree with Nevin though.
    Shearer has been doing it for years and Lawro is a maniac! Haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't remember Hartson being there, probably agree with Nevin though.
    Shearer has been doing it for years and Lawro is a maniac! Haha.
    He was there for the group stages. Did a solid job.

Here's Lawro for you in a nutshell:

Commentator: Excellent goal there, the technique was incredible.

Lawro: Yeah.

Fucking pathetic, seriously. I'm pretty sure that a kid would do a better job than Lawro.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He was there for the group stages. Did a solid job.

Here's Lawro for you in a nutshell:

Commentator: Excellent goal there, the technique was incredible.

Lawro: Yeah.

Fucking pathetic, seriously. I'm pretty sure that a kid would do a better job than Lawro.
    Haha, reading it just makes me laugh.
    He said quite a lot tonight that made absolutely no sense.

Blog Entries
    Hey how's it going? I'm new here!

Blog Entries
    Spain got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Wouldn't of happened with Silva playing like ;D

Blog Entries
    Barcelona's new signing Neymar, 21, wants 27-year-old Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney to join him at the Nou Camp.

Tottenham look set to sign two of Europe's highest-rated young players. Spurs want 17-year-old Dinamo Zagreb defender Tin Jedvaj and team-mate Alen Halilovic, a midfielder, who is also 17, although both players would remain with the Croatian side on loan deals until they turn 18.

Brazilian side Internacional have rejected claims Southampton have moved ahead of Tottenham in the pursuit of Leandro Damiao, insisting they have received no offers for the 23-year-old striker.

Manchester United are clear to sign Argentina centre-back Ezequiel Garay, 26, after his club, Benfica, signed his replacement, Arsenal de Sarandi defender Lisandro Lopez, 23.

Former England goalkeeper Scott Carson, 27, will leave Turkish team Bursaspor to sign for Championship side Wigan in an £800,000 deal.

Midfielder Bakary Sako, 25, has pleaded with Wolves to let him hold talks with Fulham over a potential move to Craven Cottage.

Former Tottenham boss Ossie Ardiles says 25-year-old Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain, a transfer target for Arsenal, has the talent to have the same impact in the Premier League as Robin van Persie.

Chelsea defender David Luiz has backed Brazil international team-mate Paulinho to be a hit in the Premier League, saying "his game fits perfectly". Midfielder Paulinho, 24, is close to a £17m move from Corinthians to Tottenham.

Transfer window is open!

I love when knowledgeable fans wax lyrical about football. Obviously after yesterday there has been a change at the top of the football tree and Brazil are now the best. Remember how they won the last two Confederation Cups and went on to win the World Cup a year later....

Oh wait! !

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.