Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I saw that. Lichaj was a decent full back, and it's definitely Villa's loss and Forest's gain there.

I'm sure they're exciting young players, but how will they cope in the PL without any experience around them? I don't fancy their chances to be honest.
    I'm actually going the other way. All those youngsters last year will have a year's experience underneath them, they would have learned a hell of a lot and will grow from that.

Benteke will stay for at least a season, they'll bring one or two more in and they'll be fine.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm actually going the other way. All those youngsters last year will have a year's experience underneath them, they would have learned a hell of a lot and will grow from that.

Benteke will stay for at least a season, they'll bring one or two more in and they'll be fine.
    Time will tell. I'm not so optimistic about them to be honest. I think it depends on 2 things; 1) who they bring in and 2) if Benteke will replicate what he did last year again next season. Always judge players on their second season. case and point; Papiss Cisse and Nikica Jelavic.

As for the bolded, I hope not
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Still not convinced Benteke will stay, think it depends on who comes in for him personally.

Time will tell. I'm not so optimistic about them to be honest. I think it depends on 2 things; 1) who they bring in and 2) if Benteke will replicate what he did last year again next season. Always judge players on their second season. case and point; Papiss Cisse and Nikica Jelavic.

As for the bolded, I hope not
    Why do you hope not?

With what they've been linked with, if they can grab one more they'll be a decent side. I'd like to see how this Danish striker does and if someone like Belhanda goes that'd be a terrific signing. I think he will replicate, Jelavic needs confidence and Cisse needs better chances and to play up top on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Still not convinced Benteke will stay, think it depends on who comes in for him personally.
    I don't think anyone will come in yet. People would see it as a risk, no-one considered a "step up" will really come in.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

I'm with Tommy, I want them to go down too but purely for personal reasons.

Guess we'll just see on the Benteke front, I've even heard rumours we may go for him if we lose Suarez. He is after all a proven 20+ in a season EPL goal scorer (I know it's only one full season but you know what Liverpool are like, I'm looking at you Carroll)

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm with Tommy, I want them to go down too but purely for personal reasons.

Guess we'll just see on the Benteke front, I've even heard rumours we may go for him if we lose Suarez. He is after all a proven 20+ in a season EPL goal scorer (I know it's only one full season but you know what Liverpool are like, I'm looking at you Carroll)
    Hmmm, I'm half and half on them.

It'll depend on a few things yeah, it may happen because of that. It could happen, I'm gonna go with about 30%-70% to him not going at this moment in time.

Blog Entries
    Why do you hope not?

With what they've been linked with, if they can grab one more they'll be a decent side. I'd like to see how this Danish striker does and if someone like Belhanda goes that'd be a terrific signing. I think he will replicate, Jelavic needs confidence and Cisse needs better chances and to play up top on his own.
    Because I hate Paul Lambert. He's a gigantic prick.

Honestly though, my pre-season picks for relegation are the 3 teams that have come up. I don't think that either of the 3 promoted teams are equipped to stay up, and I don't see any of them making signings that are likely to change that either.

Because I hate Paul Lambert. He's a gigantic prick.

Honestly though, my pre-season picks for relegation are the 3 teams that have come up. I don't think that either of the 3 promoted teams are equipped to stay up, and I don't see any of them making signings that are likely to change that either.
    Fair play, I don't mind him too much but I always like the policy of buying youth.

Yeah I can't see anyone else going down, but I think one may stay up.

Blog Entries
    Fair play, I don't mind him too much but I always like the policy of buying youth.

Yeah I can't see anyone else going down, but I think one may stay up.
    His youth policy is great, but I just don't like him lol!

Cardiff are the only ones that have a shot at staying up IMO. But even they are an outside shot for me.

I think Cardiff will pull it off and stay up, Palace and Hull haven't a prayer. I'm reserving the third spot for Villa but think it could be Stoke or Norwich this time.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.