Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I was just about to say myself, Mikel has been magnificent tonight and that's something I thought I'd never say. He looks a quality footballer in that more possession/creator role.
    Gutted for Chelsea that he wants to leave then!
    But he'd never get a game for Chelsea in an attacking midfield role. Mata, Hazard, Oscar all better.

Pretty entertaining game there. The Forlan winner was a deserving winner of the game though, such a good strike.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Gutted for Chelsea that he wants to leave then!
    But he'd never get a game for Chelsea in an attacking midfield role. Mata, Hazard, Oscar all better.

Pretty entertaining game there. The Forlan winner was a deserving winner of the game though, such a good strike.
    I'm saying he'd play quite well where Lampard/Ramires play rather than that far forward.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    I'm saying he'd play quite well where Lampard/Ramires play rather than that far forward.
    I rate Ramires better than him. And Lampard still bags a sack full of goals. I'd take both over him.
    But he's expressed his desire to leave anyway, so, it's all good

Villa seem to be trying to bolster their squad quite a bit.

Still hope they go down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

Still hope they go down.
    Got bored of the other account did we?

I'm unsure as to the quality they're bringing in to be honest. Plus they've let go people like Eric Lichaj, Bret Holman (not a great midfielder, but solid and, most importantly in an inexperienced squad, experienced), Richard Dunne and Darren Bent. The latter 2 I don't see what Lambert is playing at. I mean they're an incredibly inexperienced side, and they've let Dunne go, arguably their most experienced player. Makes no sense. I can see that they're trying to build a fresh young side, but you need experience in there too for that to work.

Still hope they go down.
    Who is this guy?

I'm unsure as to the quality they're bringing in to be honest. Plus they've let go people like Eric Lichaj, Bret Holman (not a great midfielder, but solid and, most importantly in an inexperienced squad, experienced), Richard Dunne and Darren Bent. The latter 2 I don't see what Lambert is playing at. I mean they're an incredibly inexperienced side, and they've let Dunne go, arguably their most experienced player. Makes no sense. I can see that they're trying to build a fresh young side, but you need experience in there too for that to work.
    I like the change, I have other accounts I've not even used yet!.

Bent will be gone I think, I'm convinced it's only their outlay on him that kept him there past the last January transfer window.

They are building youth but as you say they need experience also, even their youth is coming from outside the Prem, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Who is this guy?
    At least people realise when I'm gone!

My brother is delighted with it because Lichaj has signed for Nottingham Forest.

I like Villa's signings so far. I'm sure Y2Jryder will know more about Bacuna but I definitely like Okore, he looks like a top player.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    I like the change, I have other accounts I've not even used yet!.

Bent will be gone I think, I'm convinced it's only their outlay on him that kept him there past the last January transfer window.

They are building youth but as you say they need experience also, even their youth is coming from outside the Prem, not good.
    If Villa lose Benteke (which is a likely scenario), and they let Bent go, then they're well and truly looking like a championship side unless they get someone in who's going to score them goals at the same rate as Benteke did, which is a very unlikely probability.

My brother is delighted with it because Lichaj has signed for Nottingham Forest.

I like Villa's signings so far. I'm sure Y2Jryder will know more about Bacuna but I definitely like Okore, he looks like a top player.
    Yeah I saw that. Lichaj was a decent full back, and it's definitely Villa's loss and Forest's gain there.

I'm sure they're exciting young players, but how will they cope in the PL without any experience around them? I don't fancy their chances to be honest.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.