Page 3771 of 4351 FirstFirst ... 27713271367137213761376937703771377237733781382138714271 ... LastLast
Results 37,701 to 37,710 of 43506
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    O_o

According to who?!

Weren't the USA one of the nations competing against Brasil for the 2014 World Cup? If so then they should probably get it.

Andy Carroll is having a medical at West Ham today ahead of his £15m move to West Ham. I think that's a lot to pay for him. I'd say he's worth about £10m.
    Brazilians on /sp/

Pass, but I can tell you that Japan, Australia, Iran and South Korea (Fucking lucky bastards didn't deserve it after today.) have all qualified for the world cup.

O_o

According to who?!

Weren't the USA one of the nations competing against Brasil for the 2014 World Cup? If so then they should probably get it.

Andy Carroll is having a medical at West Ham today ahead of his £15m move to West Ham. I think that's a lot to pay for him. I'd say he's worth about £10m.
    I've not heard anything about the Brazil stuff, I'm sure it'll be much bigger news if there's movement at all.

Carroll for £15m isn't bad, I'd say he's at £12m personally but Liverpool needed a bit back. It'll fund the move for Mkhitaryan.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Brazilians on /sp/

Pass, but I can tell you that Japan, Australia, Iran and South Korea (Fucking lucky bastards didn't deserve it after today.) have all qualified for the world cup.
    I'm happy that those four have qualified, easily the strongest squads in Asia. Uzbekistan have done excellent to reach the 5th place play-off too.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I've not heard anything about the Brazil stuff, I'm sure it'll be much bigger news if there's movement at all.

Carroll for £15m isn't bad, I'd say he's at £12m personally but Liverpool needed a bit back. It'll fund the move for Mkhitaryan.

I'm happy that those four have qualified, easily the strongest squads in Asia. Uzbekistan have done excellent to reach the 5th place play-off too.
    I'm happy they have too but Uzbekistan easily deserved it today. Won 5-1 vs Quarter whilst Korea lost 1-0 and only miss out on the automatic spot by 1 goal. Would've been a Cinderella story :'(

Well apparently Brazilian citizens are really upset since this is taking up time and effort in places poor people need help, the areas around the stadium where people live is just heartbreaking

I'm happy they have too but Uzbekistan easily deserved it today. Won 5-1 vs Quarter whilst Korea lost 1-0 and only miss out on the automatic spot by 1 goal. Would've been a Cinderella story :'(

Well apparently Brazilian citizens are really upset since this is taking up time and effort in places poor people need help, the areas around the stadium where people live is just heartbreaking
    Yeah but I also don't want to see a team go in that'll turn up to get their arses whopped, Korea are a much stronger side. I'd still love Uzbekistan there, especially if it's Honduras they have to face.

Yeah I've heard that from a Brazilian friend of mine and there may be protests, but he said the problem is a political thing and people would actually be pretty excited about a World Cup.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Shame for Carroll, good that he's gonna play, big fan and hope he does well for himself.

Well played Spain, Isco and Thiago ran this tournemant. Nice to see Borini get a few goals.

Blog Entries
    Thiago Alcantra, take a bow son!!
    Hope to God that we secure his services!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Ouch! Poor Oman. Just needed to avoid defeat to get 3rd and Jordan steal the last qualification place. Jordan survive for now anyway lol

Poor Al Habsi lol

Blog Entries
    Hope Barça's president gets his head out of his ass and Thiago stays.

And also stop signing offensive players, if they aren't going to giveachance to Marc Bartra, we need a defender!! Puyol is getting old and more injury prone, last season we had the Song experiment and didn't quite work.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Thiago Alcantra, take a bow son!!
    Hope to God that we secure his services!
    Kind of feel this way with Isco.

I've rarely seen him play but the more I hear about him the more I think he'll be a great player for us.

Blog Entries
    Ouch! Poor Oman. Just needed to avoid defeat to get 3rd and Jordan steal the last qualification place. Jordan survive for now anyway lol

Poor Al Habsi lol
    Al Habsi's a great keeper, shame he plays for teams that always get battered lol!
    I wonder if Liverpool should have gone in for him? They'd have been able to get him from Wigan much cheaper than Mignolet. And while he's arguably not as good as Mignolet, he's not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hope Barça's president gets his head out of his ass and Thiago stays.

And also stop signing offensive players, if they aren't going to giveachance to Marc Bartra, we need a defender!! Puyol is getting old and more injury prone, last season we had the Song experiment and didn't quite work.
    I find it so frustrating that Barca prefer to play Mascherano (LOL), Song (LOL) and Busquets (LOL) at CB rather than play players like Barta and Adriano (both of whom are centre backs by trade) in that position. I mean Mascherano and Busquets can barely play in midfield let alone CB.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.