Dos Santos, completely lost him. apparently he's playing for RCD Mallorca now

I rate Italy as an outsider for the World Cup next year. Spain or Germany are most likely gonna win it. I'm not convinced by Brasil yet..

Good first half, great free kick. Pirlo not playing so deep, like at Euro 2012, De Rossi is doing it.

Hernandez's goal record for Mexico is amazing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I rate Italy as an outsider for the World Cup next year. Spain or Germany are most likely gonna win it. I'm not convinced by Brasil yet..
    Brazil won't do shit really. Round of 16 or quarter finals...Whenever they face a contender to win I think.

I'd agree with you on those teams but Germany are chokers in the semis usually and Europeans side just can't get it done outside of Europe (Spain seem to be the exception but they're the only European team to win outside of Europe)

This world cup will probably miss some big teams too. Portugal and France and either Croatia/Belgium will need play-offs and could face each other. England may miss out or need play-offs and Denmark look like they aren't going to qualify.

A lot of WC regulars are choking :'(

Super Mario, deserves that goal!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Dos Santos, completely lost him. apparently he's playing for RCD Mallorca now
    Don't think he'll last there after Mallorca's demotion.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Come on Suarez!!!!

He's gonna run these defenders ragged.

How could anyone not enjoy watching Spain, such good football.

Uruguay has the ball

Lazy leg thrown by Lugano, poor for a man of his experience.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.