Page 3679 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 26793179357936293669367736783679368036813689372937794179 ... LastLast
Results 36,781 to 36,790 of 43512
    Somebody took a dump on the Crystal Palace away dressing room floor.

Blog Entries
    Wow, Alex Song you idiot!

Kolo Toure will replace Carragher, or at least he should. Liverpool should then build a young un like Kelly a s long term replacement.

Falcao looks set to leave Athletico (funny that, considering he came out last week and said that he wasn't leaving). I'm getting uneasy about the continued link to United. I hope he goes elsewhere. I still believe that France will be his destination. Chelsea if he's coming to the Premier League.

Fulham have signed Derek Boateng. 2 year deal for the 30 year old. I'll be honest, not sure if he's that good personally. Seems like a replacement for Mahamadou Diarra, since he's been injured for most of the second half of the season and is out of contract. I'd be more inclined to get Diarra fit for next season to be honest, since he's a better player.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

​

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Wenger looks more like a 19th Century Vampire than he does an eagle

Blog Entries
    Ladies and gentleman. The newest football club is joining the MLS to make 20 teams.

If you were smart enough to put money on the area then you probably would of chosen NY Cosmos (The team Pele once played for.)

Well you'd be 50% correct.

They are New York for a second NY team buuuut they're called New York City FC.

The owners?

You might of heard of them before as well.

Manchester City FC and the New York Yankees...

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news...-launch-21-May

Blog Entries
    I fucking hate that link moderation BS...

Ashley and Gentlemen...I can announce to you that MLS is getting a 20th team.

Not the NY Cosmos (The team Pele played for) but New York City FC.

Now I know MLS here isn't interesting to you guys whatsoever and it doesn't really mean anything.

But I thought I'd tell you just so you knew who the new owners are of this club.

New York Yankees and Manchester City FC...

Partnership with the Yankees? lel, that's gotta annoy the Yank sports fan in you eh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Partnership with the Yankees? lel, that's gotta annoy the Yank sports fan in you eh?
    I personally can see why they picked them like considering they're like the 5th richest sports team in the world and most successful over all sports but whilst I'm indifferent to them I am saddened by it :'(

Is this the one Beckham is going to be involved with? I heard rumours he was to be involved in a new MLS club?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.