Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Fergie is one of the best ever, it would be pretty stupid to call him the best ever.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So Beckham has retired.

I genuinely thought that he'd sign a one year extension at PSG. Great player bowing out after a great career.
    Whilst he's not exactly the smartest guy you'll ever meet. I do like him a lot.

Made the free kick famous to people who don't even follow/like the sport which takes something special and did amazing things for MLS' advancement.

Major respect lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

One of Akbar's quality quotes again..

Any of you lot seen the documentary film "One Night In Turin" I'm watching it now, and it's pretty damn good. It chronicles the highs and lows (mostly lows ) of England's 1990 World Cup campaign. Tomsta recommends

Top Lad. Liverpool fan too.

It was a moment that left everyone, including UEFA president Michel Platini, scratching their heads. Just who is that pint-sized fan muscling in on Chelsea's Europa League trophy ceremony on Wednesday night?

Well, far from the early speculation that it may have been one of the players' young sons, it has emerged the blonde lad who came within a few feet of lifting the famous cup was an 11-year-old fan from Liverpool.

Up for the cup: A young fan managed to get on the podium for Chelsea's Europa League trophy party

Louis Kearns had evaded security at the full-time whistle to run on to the pitch for a photo with Fernando Torres and manager Rafael Benitez.

When he realised that he had in fact got by completely unnoticed, the chancer cheekily joined the rest of the squad on the march up the stairs of the Amsterdam ArenA to collect their medals.

Speaking to the Sun, Louis's mum Margaret admitted, like the rest of us, she couldn't quite believe what she was seeing.

She said: 'I nearly died when I saw him go to collect the trophy. I couldn’t believe it was him. Everybody was going mad on Twitter. I’m still in shock.
    'I'm not sure how they got tickets, let alone how he nearly collected the cup.'

Friends in high places: Young Louis got pictures with John Terry and Demba Ba, as well as Michel Platini

The schoolboy got so close that he even shook the hand of Platini, who was leading the presentation.

Louis' aunt Francesca, 28, said: 'I was watching the game, but I wasn't paying much attention to it. I've then seen a blond boy walk past the screen and I said "I'm sure that's our Louis".

'We were just laughing about it as he seems to get himself everywhere. As Torres went up to get his medal, he was waiting behind him and we realised it was him.'

A UEFA spokesman added: 'The young boy in question was quietly removed once he got spotted on the ceremony tribune.'

Blog Entries
    HAHA!! Chris Waddle; what a joke you are sir!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22568870
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Was just about to post that, clown!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.