Page 3665 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 26653165356536153655366336643665366636673675371537654165 ... LastLast
Results 36,641 to 36,650 of 43553
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gonna miss Becks, sensational football and just a legend.

Carragher, Scholes, Fergie.

All huge legends that will be missed.
    True that. 3 top English players and arguably the best manager ever gone.

Phill Neville likely retiring too. He's leaving Everton and although he's said he's going to keep playing, I can't see a PL team giving him a chance at his age. He's said that he's willing to drop down the leagues to keep playing, but I really rather he didn't. I think he might fancy the Everton job, or he'll move into a coaching role.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True that. 3 top English players and arguably the best manager ever gone.

Phill Neville likely retiring too. He's leaving Everton and although he's said he's going to keep playing, I can't see a PL team giving him a chance at his age. He's said that he's willing to drop down the leagues to keep playing, but I really rather he didn't. I think he might fancy the Everton job, or he'll move into a coaching role.
    Not many would argue at calling Fergie the best ever. If they do, they're stupid.

I thought he said he was retiring now? Maybe getting a coaching role at Utd.
    If he does carry on I could see Hull signing him.

Blog Entries
    Not many would argue at calling Fergie the best ever. If they do, they're stupid.

I thought he said he was retiring now? Maybe getting a coaching role at Utd.
    If he does carry on I could see Hull signing him.
    I know, but there are some stupid people out there

Oh really? Last I heard was that he said that he was willing to drop down the leagues to keep playing. But if he's confirmed that he's retiring, then I'm glad, because I always think that it's sad when top players like that drop down the leagues to prolong a career. I can see him joining Moyes' coaching staff at United for sure. I'm pretty sure Phill has most of his coaching badges if not all already, so he's a perfect fit for the staff there for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So Beckham has retired.

I genuinely thought that he'd sign a one year extension at PSG. Great player bowing out after a great career.
    Oh man, I'm gutted. He always was my favorite player like an idol in my eyes. This is the year of legends retiring

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I know, but there are some stupid people out there

Oh really? Last I heard was that he said that he was willing to drop down the leagues to keep playing. But if he's confirmed that he's retiring, then I'm glad, because I always think that it's sad when top players like that drop down the leagues to prolong a career. I can see him joining Moyes' coaching staff at United for sure. I'm pretty sure Phill has most of his coaching badges if not all already, so he's a perfect fit for the staff there for sure.
    Ryder...

I'm pretty sure he did, yeah he would be perfect for that. I don't like them dropping down leagues. It's like when Hacksaw or someone comes back, feel bad for them.

#class

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

#class

Fernando Torres has scored more goals this season (22) than Aguero, Tevez, Rooney, Gomez, Higuain, Benzema, Villa, Balotelli.

Fernando Torres has scored more goals this season (22) than Aguero, Tevez, Rooney, Gomez, Higuain, Benzema, Villa, Balotelli.
    As i said #Class

Oh akbar....

Feeerrr-Naaaaaa-Dooooooo!

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Fergie is one of the best ever, it would be pretty stupid to call him the best ever.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.