Blog Entries
    FACK a soccer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    FACK a soccer
    I agree!! FACK soccer!! Football is the correct term!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree!! FACK soccer!! Football is the correct term!!
    Nice, well played Haha.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So Pantilimon wants to leave. Can't blame him honestly.

I really do hope that:

- Nasri
    - Rodwell (400 times over to the power of my Savic hatred)
    - Sinclair
    - Maicon
    - Garcia

All leave honestly.

Nasri is invisible at times and I feel we could get some decent money from say PSG for him whilst he holds onto whatever rep he has left.

Rodwell can fuck off. Sinclair just doesn't play so no point letting him rot and I'd rather still have De Jong than Garcia. Maicon is passed it, only good thing about him is he adds an 84 to the RB position on FIFA 13.

More than anything fire the stupid scouts who thought it was a good idea to buy these players and sell Adam Johnson so he could be meh for Sunderland.

Tevez and Dzeko are probably going but fair enough and Mancini will probably lose his job.

I look forward to League cup semi final choke, europe choke and 3rd place next season
    I like Nasri, really wanted him at United. Has been hit and miss for you guys though, would not be too surprised to see him sold after a few comments from Mancini. With the money power you have, could likely replace him too.

Rodwell + Sinclair + Maicon = Pointless signings for me. Three of them were never going to be good enough and these are just signing's just for the sake of signing people to me. I can only assume Rodwell and Sinclair were brought in to help with the English rule but Maicon? No idea. About three years to late when it came to signing him. I see Sinclair and Maicon leaving but Rodwell will likely end up staying.

Garcia is decent. I agree City have not seen the best of him but he did well for Benfica. I however would have kept De Jong over buying Garcia. Could be sold, could even head back to Benfica but a likely return to Spain is on the cards.

Tevez is quality, No doubt. There's always the option of him moving though.. Just depends if Conrinthian's or Boca can make the funds available to buy him. There's two clubs he would likely want to leave for. Dzeko looks certain to go.. Good player though and would be a great option for Dortmund If/When they sell Lewandowski.

Mancini going? No idea. Could go either way, for me. He's failed this season and perhaps if bigger coaches were available he would be sacked. I hear Pellegrini is the favorite and I'm a fan of him.. did well at Villareal and Madrid, Now doing well with Malaga. Could be an option. I think Mancini will get another year and providing he's gets the funds (Which he will.) He will put things right next season.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Some Transfer gossip for you guys to talk about:

The Sun:

United are apparently lining up a 30mil bid for Karim Benzema as a replacement for Wayne Rooney. (Hope not. I have gone off Karim. Ain't done it for me since joining Madrid.)

Sunday People:

Liverpool are in talks Lille about signing 19 year old Left Back, Lucas Digne for 8mil. (Great prospect. Will be surprised if this happens.)

Sunday Mirror:

Spurs have made Benteke there first choice target in the summer. (Looks quality, really good first season. Could be another Cisse though? May struggle with the second season.)

Jose Mourinho will look to take Sami Khedira with him to Chelsea once he joins. (Could see him trying. Not sure Madrid will sell.)

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I like Nasri, really wanted him at United. Has been hit and miss for you guys though, would not be too surprised to see him sold after a few comments from Mancini. With the money power you have, could likely replace him too.

Rodwell + Sinclair + Maicon = Pointless signings for me. Three of them were never going to be good enough and these are just signing's just for the sake of signing people to me. I can only assume Rodwell and Sinclair were brought in to help with the English rule but Maicon? No idea. About three years to late when it came to signing him. I see Sinclair and Maicon leaving but Rodwell will likely end up staying.

Garcia is decent. I agree City have not seen the best of him but he did well for Benfica. I however would have kept De Jong over buying Garcia. Could be sold, could even head back to Benfica but a likely return to Spain is on the cards.

Tevez is quality, No doubt. There's always the option of him moving though.. Just depends if Conrinthian's or Boca can make the funds available to buy him. There's two clubs he would likely want to leave for. Dzeko looks certain to go.. Good player though and would be a great option for Dortmund If/When they sell Lewandowski.

Mancini going? No idea. Could go either way, for me. He's failed this season and perhaps if bigger coaches were available he would be sacked. I hear Pellegrini is the favorite and I'm a fan of him.. did well at Villareal and Madrid, Now doing well with Malaga. Could be an option. I think Mancini will get another year and providing he's gets the funds (Which he will.) He will put things right next season.
    I'm hit and miss with Mancini really. He's not very good in Europe but he has given us some success and although he magnify Cities ability to never do anything easy I do like him. If we do replace him I don't want this guy who has no knowledge of English football and managed Villareal before they went up the shitter...Hasn't 1 a league either anywhere in Europe I think.

Rafa is what you need...

Blog Entries

I remember going absolutely batshit crazy when he scored this goal. Amazing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I remember going absolutely batshit crazy when he scored this goal. Amazing.

Come on Watford/Leicester!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.