Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know I agree, damn Everton fans!

They are very similar, all have slight tweaks to their style but all passing and pressure based.
    I hope for Wigan's sake he doesn't leave them, you'd think he'd want to take them through this, especially if they stay up.

Would be City like to sack him, not sure there is anyone better available, just give him £500m again or something.
    Yeah, I can't wait to hear my mate change his tune when he comes back

Definitely. I think it's all down to if they stay up. If they go down, then he could be tempted to move on perhaps. But European football could be the great lure!

Yeah. Apparently Pellegrini has come out today and said that it's likely he won't be at Malaga next season. Read into that what you will given that his odds of being the next City manager were slashed today also.
    Whoever comes in or if Mancini stays, they just need to actually buy good players this summer rather than wait until the last day and then buy 4 players that they won't use
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, I can't wait to hear my mate change his tune when he comes back

Definitely. I think it's all down to if they stay up. If they go down, then he could be tempted to move on perhaps. But European football could be the great lure!

Yeah. Apparently Pellegrini has come out today and said that it's likely he won't be at Malaga next season. Read into that what you will given that his odds of being the next City manager were slashed today also.
    Whoever comes in or if Mancini stays, they just need to actually buy good players this summer rather than wait until the last day and then buy 4 players that they won't use
    Haha, give him a backhander if he does. If not, do it anyway.

Might be able to attract a bit of quality if they stay up being in Europe. Doesn't look likely though. He should stay either way, may feel it's time to go.

Yeah I saw that, I just don't think there's any point replacing Mancini if they're gonna get Pellegrini. He's nothing special, Ancelotti would be perfect. Rafa would do a good job.

All signings this season have been pretty below par apart from Nastasic. Sign some world class players City!

I had my doubts about Wigan doing it but i am so happy they did it after the ups and downs of this season it has brought a smile to my face.

Blog Entries

Ray Hudson...A TRUE commentator

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

That late Porto winner has completely changed everything! Crazy!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8707611/Premier-League-Manchester-United-midfielder-Paul-Scholes-confirms-retirement

Scholes announces retirement, again...

#Legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That late Porto winner has completely changed everything! Crazy!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8707611/Premier-League-Manchester-United-midfielder-Paul-Scholes-confirms-retirement

Scholes announces retirement, again...

#Legend
    Heard that the other day, it was always going to happen at the end of this season. Just a shame that he's been injured for most of the second half of the season. He's been awesome since he came out of retirement, the 6 month break did him good I feel.
    Best English midfielder of the past 20 years hands down.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

PORTO! PORTO! PORTO!

So cruel for Benfica though, could be the second time Jesus has blown a 4 point lead to lose a title. There are many Porto fans calling for Perreira's head and yet he could win a second league title with them and is unbeaten in the liga' Haha! Crazy.

Both my teams could be champions once again!

Also.. On the subject of Scholes.

World class player, just so naturally gifted. One of the best in the Premier league of all time.

#Legend.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    And with that tie from Real, Barça is champ even without playing. LOL.

Scholes is a goddamn beast.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    So Pantilimon wants to leave. Can't blame him honestly.

I really do hope that:

- Nasri
    - Rodwell (400 times over to the power of my Savic hatred)
    - Sinclair
    - Maicon
    - Garcia

All leave honestly.

Nasri is invisible at times and I feel we could get some decent money from say PSG for him whilst he holds onto whatever rep he has left.

Rodwell can fuck off. Sinclair just doesn't play so no point letting him rot and I'd rather still have De Jong than Garcia. Maicon is passed it, only good thing about him is he adds an 84 to the RB position on FIFA 13.

More than anything fire the stupid scouts who thought it was a good idea to buy these players and sell Adam Johnson so he could be meh for Sunderland.

Tevez and Dzeko are probably going but fair enough and Mancini will probably lose his job.

I look forward to League cup semi final choke, europe choke and 3rd place next season

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.