Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    *Rolls eyes*
    I said that Mourinho was my first choice. I didn't say that I didn't want Moyes. I just said that I have doubts about how he'll do at a big club like United where he'll be presented with a budget that's going to be massive in comparison to anything he's been presented with in the past. Also I have doubts whether or not he'll be able to draw big names to the club.

As I've said in other posts in the last few days (funny how your eyes failed to pick out these ), I think that Moyes was the best choice as far as stability goes since he's more likely to be a long term solution than a Motrinho. Plus, he was quite clearly Sir Alex' pick for the job, since he's been championing Moyes to succeed him for a good few years. So as far as I'm concerned, if Sir Alex is happy that Moyes is the man for the job, then I'm happy too.

I'll say again (as I've said many times since the retirement was announced), Mourinho was my personal first choice, but it was announced that Moyes was the front runner for the job since the start, and I was not opposed to him getting the job at all. I just expressed some doubts about how he'll deal with some scenarios that he's not had to deal with before; like the big budget, the champions league football, trying to lure big players to the club. But since Fergie is staying on at the club, I have no doubt that Moyes will deal with these fine since Fergie will be mentoring him IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

*Rolls eyes*
    That well played.

Wonder why Rooney is such a baby...Again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That well played.
    Like I said, I was always in favor of Moyes. Mourinho was my first choice, but Moyes would have been my second choice.
    Can't answer for Mags, but I wasn't one of the fans that were opposed to Moyes and taking the "fuck off I don't want him" approach.

Wonder why Rooney is such a baby...Again!
    He just wants more money. It's just a trick to try and get a more lucrative contract again, just like last time.
    Not sure if he'll get his way this time though. If a big bid comes in I'd be tempted to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Like I said, I was always in favor of Moyes. Mourinho was my first choice, but Moyes would have been my second choice.
    Can't answer for Mags, but I wasn't one of the fans that were opposed to Moyes and taking the "fuck off I don't want him" approach.

He just wants more money. It's just a trick to try and get a more lucrative contract again, just like last time.
    Not sure if he'll get his way this time though. If a big bid comes in I'd be tempted to cash in.
    Calm down chief, just joking. Was funny stuff! :P Magglis supports a new team every week!

Seems that way although he's loaded! Why go to another league that doesn't suit his style? Poor decision making. Not gonna get a new contract, Fergie said it wouldn't happen to the club again. Don't think they'll sell him either so will probably just stay for a year or so and run his contract down.

Blog Entries
    Calm down chief, just joking. Was funny stuff! :P Magglis supports a new team every week!

Seems that way although he's loaded! Why go to another league that doesn't suit his style? Poor decision making. Not gonna get a new contract, Fergie said it wouldn't happen to the club again. Don't think they'll sell him either so will probably just stay for a year or so and run his contract down.
    Personally I think all the "Rooney wants to leave and hands in transfer request" rumors are just agent talk. I bet that it's just his agent trying everything he can to get some more money in his own and his client's pocket.
    If he stays, and I hope he does because he is a good player, then it'll be interesting to see how he gets along with Moyes after what happened with them way back!

Blog Entries
    Come on Watford

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Isn't every team's set of fan's like this?
    Precisely, every team has their set of fickle fans.
    Depends largely on the size of the fanbase, like you'll find more idiots in United than say Yeovil but yeah, every team has stupid idiots.

Excluding Milwall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Depends largely on the size of the fanbase, like you'll find more idiots in United than say Yeovil but yeah, every team has stupid idiots.

Excluding Milwall.
    I have 3 other United fans with me in my college class, and all 3 were absolutely slating the fact that Moyes was likely to get the job all day today. They were even saying things like "I'm changing teams if they appoint him", at which point I gave them a lecture

I call them the 5%, every team has them.

Come on Watford
    You said that before and they ended up here...

Personally I think all the "Rooney wants to leave and hands in transfer request" rumors are just agent talk. I bet that it's just his agent trying everything he can to get some more money in his own and his client's pocket.
    If he stays, and I hope he does because he is a good player, then it'll be interesting to see how he gets along with Moyes after what happened with them way back!
    Agreed, agents are one of the worst things in football. Although he is yet to deny things himself. Would be nice to see him commit if it's not true.

I hear it's all fine with them two now.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.