Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If Moyes comes in, then we can forget about a Ronaldo return.

Rooney would also likely leave. Fellaini would come in though.
    Reports today from several people that the push for Ronaldo is ongoing, with our new sponsor Chevrolet wanting to help get it done. I'm going with a 15% chance of it getting done, but I was highly sceptical in the first place.

I'm up in the air about Rooney. He should be convinced to stay, but he's starting to get on my nerves thinking about himself rather than the team. Fellaini, if he stops swinging his arms about, will be a good signing.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Reports today from several people that the push for Ronaldo is ongoing, with our new sponsor Chevrolet wanting to help get it done. I'm going with a 15% chance of it getting done, but I was highly sceptical in the first place.

I'm up in the air about Rooney. He should be convinced to stay, but he's starting to get on my nerves thinking about himself rather than the team. Fellaini, if he stops swinging his arms about, will be a good signing.
    Yeah I'm starting to feel the same about Rooney. he seem's to be more trouble then he's worth at the moment. That being said, I hope agree's to stay and signs a new deal.

I seen the same reports about Ronaldo, As much I would love it. I can't see it.. I don't want to slate Moyes or anything but I can't see him coming back to work with him when he could move on to another club with a manager that has a bigger reputation. That being said.. If Fergie is in the background helping out, maybe that will be enough.

I personally wouldn't be keen to see Fellaini. I'm not really a fan. If Evra decide's to move on, I would be game to see Baines come in though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

If we want Ronaldo back then we better hope that Fergie has heavy involvment in the negotiations, that's all I'll say.

Rooney's just after more money, simple as that. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he signs a new deal in the near future for even more money than he's already getting. Is it worth it though? I'm not so sure. I think we've probably had his best years out of him to be honest.

Blog Entries
    So fucking rustled/irate right now...

5.15 kick off means I'll fucking miss the FA Cup final...

I was already missing 2 days of the Spring Babby Cup but Jesus fuck...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I'm happy enough with his appointment. I would of preferred a bigger name, but he will stick to the traditions of the club and won't make himself out to be more important than the club, like Mourinho.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Great choice. I can't wait to see how Moyes does with United.

I have one liverpool fan at work who is behaving like a 5 year old saying "United are getting relegated next season". The guy is a complete idiot anyway, he's a scientologist for starters.

I'm intrigued to see what Moyes can do. if he can sort out our central midfield then we should have a good season. I'd like to see Cleverley and Kagawa utilised to more effect next season.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.