Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yeah it's not like he built a team within year that won the title or anything.

When was the last time someone did that for Spurs again?
    I don't know, I don't care. I thought you were the Spurs fan

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I don't know, I don't care. I thought you were the Spurs fan
    LOL!

It's seem the joke has caught on.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Surely Howard Webb is in with a shout of the United job, being such a loyal player over the years.

Get Mourinho now. Fuck Moyes

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I expect you to wear black all day and be in mourning to show your respect because you know, that's what true football fans do
    Is that what you do when the transfer window is open?

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Get Mourinho now. Fuck Moyes
    That's what I want too. I know that Moyes has done wonders with Everton, miracles almost considering the money he's had available to him. But I have serious doubts about how he'd do at United. Also, I'd rather see him stay and continue to build Everton to be honest.

This is the perfect time for Mourinho to come in. He's thrown blatant hints out that he's leaving Madrid, he's also pretty much said that he's returning to the Premier League next season. It's just a matter of choice for him now; does he want a Chelsea return? Or does he want a fresh challenge with taking the reigns at United?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's what I want too. I know that Moyes has done wonders with Everton, miracles almost considering the money he's had available to him. But I have serious doubts about how he'd do at United. Also, I'd rather see him stay and continue to build Everton to be honest.

This is the perfect time for Mourinho to come in. He's thrown blatant hints out that he's leaving Madrid, he's also pretty much said that he's returning to the Premier League next season. It's just a matter of choice for him now; does he want a Chelsea return? Or does he want a fresh challenge with taking the reigns at United?
    I just want to see Abramovich face if UTD sign Mourinho

Seriously. Currently is the best coach in the world and the only suitable guy to replace Fergie is him.

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I just want to see Abramovich face if UTD sign Mourinho

Seriously. Currently is the best coach in the world and the only suitable guy to replace Fergie is him.
    Absolutely.

On the other hand there is a negative to getting Mourinho in that he wouldn't be a long term solution. Mourinho would spend 5 years at most at United IMO before he moved on to his next challenge (he'll likely take the Portugal job after his next club job IMO).
    In that respect, Moyes would be more of a long term solution.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Absolutely.

On the other hand there is a negative to getting Mourinho in that he wouldn't be a long term solution. Mourinho would spend 5 years at most at United IMO before he moved on to his next challenge (he'll likely take the Portugal job after his next club job IMO).
    In that respect, Moyes would be more of a long term solution.
    To be honest, I think regardless of who you get, 5 years would be an optimistic maximum. Fergie was a one-off when it comes to length of service. Something like that these days is almost non-existant now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    To be honest, I think regardless of who you get, 5 years would be an optimistic maximum. Fergie was a one-off when it comes to length of service. Something like that these days is almost non-existant now.
    Manchester United isn't run like other clubs. They won't follow suit of the trigger happy boards in charge of most clubs just because it isn't Fergie in charge.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.