1. #35831
    Luiz will score a cracker,
    he'll even try a lob.
    And when he's running up the pitch,
    we think it's Sideshow Bob.

  2. #35832
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    ^^^ Who is that guy?
    You don't know him? He's the Greek, Cypriot and Spanish guy, Remember? He supports, Barca, Madrid, United, Juve, PSG and Bayern? Remember him now? He used to do that flatly dance with his little brother? Always smashing the plates and never cleaning the mess, You know him!



    Love you Magg's!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #35833
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You don't know him? He's the Greek, Cypriot and Spanish guy, Remember? He supports, Barca, Madrid, United, Juve, PSG and Bayern? Remember him now? He used to do that flatly dance with his little brother? Always smashing the plates and never cleaning the mess, You know him!



    Love you Magg's!
    He's also Turkish. Don't forget that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #35834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's also Turkish. Don't forget that.
    Damn! Seem's I do not know him as well as you do.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #35835
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,216
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's also Turkish. Don't forget that.
    Only when they win something though.

  6. #35836
    Though I'm a Porto man. I was pleased to see Benfica reach the final, they deserved it.

    That finish from Gaitan was quality and in Cardozo they have a player who's top draw on his day, I'm surprised to see a bigger club or perhaps another club with similar stature has never taking a chance on him.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #35837
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Apparently Swansea are interested in resigning Sinclair.

    What a god damn pointless signing...

    Inb4 he does well with Swansea again too.

  8. #35838
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Apparently Swansea are interested in resigning Sinclair.

    What a god damn pointless signing...

    Inb4 he does well with Swansea again too.
    Hope that happens. It was a completely pointless signing. The only reason City signed him was because of a knee-jerk reaction to leaving it to the last minute to sign players and missing out on all your top targets.
    He'd be a great addition to Swansea, although not sure where he'd fit in. Routlage is coming off a good season, Hernandez has had a great first season, Dyer is coming off a good season, Sinclair might have to settle for the bench if he returns. Not a bad backup player to have though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #35839
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hope that happens. It was a completely pointless signing. The only reason City signed him was because of a knee-jerk reaction to leaving it to the last minute to sign players and missing out on all your top targets.
    He'd be a great addition to Swansea, although not sure where he'd fit in. Routlage is coming off a good season, Hernandez has had a great first season, Dyer is coming off a good season, Sinclair might have to settle for the bench if he returns. Not a bad backup player to have though.
    I swear RM goes window shopping at times. Like Rodwell although he has managed to break in as a sub for a handful of games which makes him a little better than Sinclair I guess.

    We really need a 4th striker if he's doing this rotation thing and maybe a major midfield signing but I doubt we will get 1.

  10. #35840
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I swear RM goes window shopping at times. Like Rodwell although he has managed to break in as a sub for a handful of games which makes him a little better than Sinclair I guess.

    We really need a 4th striker if he's doing this rotation thing and maybe a major midfield signing but I doubt we will get 1.
    Yeah both those signings along with Martinez and Maicon have turned out iffy at best.
    Martinez is decent backup (although I personally would rate him better than Barry or Milner, but that's just me).
    Maicon has shown that he's way past his best.
    Sinclair has been an all out flop, although he's not really been given a chance.
    Rodwell has potential, but he's proving to be injury prone really.

    You definitely need a striker. Hasn't Cavani said that he's leaving Napoli at the end of the season? I can see him going to City. Lewandowski is being talked in a swap deal with Dzecko too, although I'd say that's very unlikely since I think it's odds on that he's going to Byern.
    Falcao and Neymar are the other 2 big strikers that will likely be on the move this summer. City can afford both, so it just remains to be seen if they want to go there I guess.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.