Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Did you guys notice by the way that with that victory germany made it past England to place 2 in the UEFA 5 year table? the points of 2008/2009 will be nixed after this season, (england had 2.313 points more than germany there), and this year germany is already ahead 1.357 points, adding up to 3.670 points, with Dortmund having not even played yet and Bayern basically being thru to the final. The total points that Germany is behind England is 3.492. So if your last Team (Chelsea it is, right?) Doesnt do extraordinarily good, Germany will pass England this year.
    Yeah good on them, the English teams haven't really been up to scratch in Europe in recent years, coming off their strong showing in the mid to late 00's . So I would say it's very well deserved from the German teams. I sincerely hope Dortmund can beat Real too, to set up what seems like it could be an all German final.

Für das deutscheVaterland!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Lol no, they could be in a pub or watching the game with friends and celebrate their title in stead of celebrate it on a wrestling forum
    Haha! Who the hell goes to a pub on Monday night apart from a few disgruntled alcoholic locals that have nothing better to do with their lives than drink every night!
    It's much cheaper to just get some friends round, get a few crates of beer in and watch the game at home.
    And before you say that I should be at the stadium, I unfortunately can't afford to buy a ticket to go and watch United play live.

Byern 4 - 0 Barca.
    Interesting. Byern should go on to win the tournament now. Can't see Madrid or Dortmund stopping them in the final.

Jamie Carragher compared Suarez' bite to a bad tackle.He said that he would rather be bitten than receiving a bad tackle that would result in a broken leg.
    What a ridiculous comparison!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Did you guys notice by the way that with that victory germany made it past England to place 2 in the UEFA 5 year table? the points of 2008/2009 will be nixed after this season, (england had 2.313 points more than germany there), and this year germany is already ahead 1.357 points, adding up to 3.670 points, with Dortmund having not even played yet and Bayern basically being thru to the final. The total points that Germany is behind England is 3.492. So if your last Team (Chelsea it is, right?) Doesnt do extraordinarily good, Germany will pass England this year.
    The last time the Germans ruled Europe England came on top in the end anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    The last time the Germans ruled Europe England came on top in the end anyway

ouch....burned.

And where does spain fit into this?
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    So, a 10 match ban for Suarez.
    Too much? Too little? Just right? What do we think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So, a 10 match ban for Suarez.
    Too much? Too little? Just right? What do we think?
    Too little, send the cunt back to Uruguay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Haha! Who the hell goes to a pub on Monday night apart from a few disgruntled alcoholic locals that have nothing better to do with their lives than drink every night!
    It's much cheaper to just get some friends round, get a few crates of beer in and watch the game at home.
    And before you say that I should be at the stadium, I unfortunately can't afford to buy a ticket to go and watch United play live.

Byern 4 - 0 Barca.
    Interesting. Byern should go on to win the tournament now. Can't see Madrid or Dortmund stopping them in the final.

Jamie Carragher compared Suarez' bite to a bad tackle.He said that he would rather be bitten than receiving a bad tackle that would result in a broken leg.
    What a ridiculous comparison!
    I'm sure Haaland would have preferred to have been bitten.

Fair play Bayern! Quality performance. Robben showing why had it not been for injury's and his diving and attitude problem's he could have been outstanding and twice the player he already is.

I still think Barca will win there home game but it's not going to be enough as I can see Bayern catching them on the brake at least once. I'm hoping Madrid win the tournament and have since United went out.. I think that will still be the case unless Dortmund can do something magical tonight.

Suarez - It's slightly more then I expected but I don't think there's any real shock about it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I'm sure Haaland would have preferred to have been bitten.
    I'm saying that it's ridiculous because, he's basically saying, that in context of a football game, bitting someone is more acceptable than injuring someone via a tackle.
    Injuring someone via a tackle can happen as a result of an accident because tackling is part and parcel of a football game. Biting isn't.

BTW, I was out celebrating Monday night with friends! Awesome Night. Didn't go to any pubs though, not really a fan of them. I'm more of a club kinda guy and at a pound a pint.. Happy days! Was smashed, I could have give Tomsta a run for his money.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.