Viva la Bayern!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Players come and go and they got £31 million for him. If they can't replace him with that cash then Jesus fuck.

Still allowed such a thing be even possible though.
    Someone of that quality and that young, I can't see it.

Schurrle if Chelsea don't sign him, not on Gotze's level though.

Blog Entries
    There's only one way to define this:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Pep sure knows how to pick the ideal managerial jobs.

Not that surprised, Bayern have had this potential in them for two years now.

They've looked favourites for a few years and somehow lost, wonder if they will again.

Blog Entries
    They'll lose again I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    You don't actually expect them to be AT Old Trafford do you?
    Lol no, they could be in a pub or watching the game with friends and celebrate their title in stead of celebrate it on a wrestling forum

Just stopping by to say that i told ya that Bayern will destroy Barca

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just stopping by to say that i told ya that Bayern will destroy Barca
    Don't get your hopes high in case Real Madrid makes it to the final, I see Bayern obliterating them too.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

So Magglis is a Bayern fan now too...

Did you guys notice by the way that with that victory germany made it past England to place 2 in the UEFA 5 year table? the points of 2008/2009 will be nixed after this season, (england had 2.313 points more than germany there), and this year germany is already ahead 1.357 points, adding up to 3.670 points, with Dortmund having not even played yet and Bayern basically being thru to the final. The total points that Germany is behind England is 3.492. So if your last Team (Chelsea it is, right?) Doesnt do extraordinarily good, Germany will pass England this year.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.