Page 3548 of 4371 FirstFirst ... 25483048344834983538354635473548354935503558359836484048 ... LastLast
Results 35,471 to 35,480 of 43702
  1. #35471
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    He should blame an incohesive unit in some games and his managerial style in other games...
    He should blame himself and some members of the team. Mancini always passes the blame though i've noticed, it's never his fault.

    The difference between city and United to me is, city are a bunch of mercenaries who just want to collect a paycheck and if they win some silverware it's a bonus. United are a team, They want to win everything and have that never say die attitude (just look at how many points they've snatched in the dying minutes of games over the years). sure they get paid exceedingly well but they work more as a team. That is just my opinion. There are some great players at City, but with the new FFP rules coming in I think they will struggle alot, not as much as chelski though.


  2. #35472

  3. #35473
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    He should blame himself and some members of the team. Mancini always passes the blame though i've noticed, it's never his fault.

    The difference between city and United to me is, city are a bunch of mercenaries who just want to collect a paycheck and if they win some silverware it's a bonus. United are a team, They want to win everything and have that never say die attitude (just look at how many points they've snatched in the dying minutes of games over the years). sure they get paid exceedingly well but they work more as a team. That is just my opinion. There are some great players at City, but with the new FFP rules coming in I think they will struggle alot, not as much as chelski though.
    The thing is, when you watch City play as a City fan you can see the mistakes, see what the problems are in the team and know the resolution but, these are never resolved and that bugs me...

    They are a bank in itself and maybe if they focused more on gaining a result instead of their next paycheck some honest football would then be played... I want rid of Tevez so much...
    There are some wonderful players...

    Good, I can't stand them


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #35474
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    The thing is, when you watch City play as a City fan you can see the mistakes, see what the problems are in the team and know the resolution but, these are never resolved and that bugs me...

    They are a bank in itself and maybe if they focused more on gaining a result instead of their next paycheck some honest football would then be played... I want rid of Tevez so much...
    There are some wonderful players...

    Good, I can't stand them
    It's the same being a United fan. You the mistakes and the areas where they are weak. Fergie seems to have a fondness of saying wingers and strikers recently, which kinda bugs me.

    I don't blame you for wanting rid of Tevez. I'm glad he isn't at United anymore. I'm surprised Mancini allowed him back after the trouble with him last season. If that was Fergie then Tevez would of got one hell of a hairdryer treatment and a firm boot up his ass as he was shown the door.


  5. #35475
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    It's the same being a United fan. You the mistakes and the areas where they are weak. Fergie seems to have a fondness of saying wingers and strikers recently, which kinda bugs me.

    I don't blame you for wanting rid of Tevez. I'm glad he isn't at United anymore. I'm surprised Mancini allowed him back after the trouble with him last season. If that was Fergie then Tevez would of got one hell of a hairdryer treatment and a firm boot up his ass as he was shown the door.

    Noticed that myself and he swore alot the other night... I was shocked lol

    I can't stand him, he gets paid £220,000 a week and he sits on his ass, he would have been in the first taxi I seen had I been on the board, he needs hit


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #35476
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I can't stand him, he gets paid £220,000 a week and he sits on his ass, he would have been in the first taxi I seen had I been on the board, he needs hit
    I think not booting him out showed a weakness on the managers part. I think very few managers would of given him a second chance, then again Balotelli got a lot of chances.


  7. #35477
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I think not booting him out showed a weakness on the managers part. I think very few managers would of given him a second chance, then again Balotelli got a lot of chances.
    He is another one, such a child...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #35478
    Yeah because St. Alex of Ferguson is so perfect and never puts any pressure on officials or the FA and hasn't bought his fair share of shit over the years.

  9. #35479
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Yeah because St. Alex of Ferguson is so perfect and never puts any pressure on officials or the FA and hasn't bought his fair share of shit over the years.
    Did I say he hadn't?

    Djemba-Djemba, Bellion and Kleberson spring to mind.


  10. #35480
    Could of scored 5 in the first minute. Danny making the difference!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.