1. #35461
    Can't wait for Super Sunday!

    Liverpool 2 - 1 Chelsea

    Spurs 2 - 2 City

  2. #35462
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Can't wait for Super Sunday!

    Liverpool 2 - 1 Chelsea

    Spurs 2 - 2 City
    Switch the scorelines to the other game and you have my predictions.

  3. #35463
    I'm going..

    Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea & Spurs 1-2 Man City.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #35464
    Looking at the run ins it's very much down to Villa and Wigan for the final relegation spot I'd say, they both could easily lose all remaining games and it come down to the final game between the two.

  5. #35465
    Take off Adebayor. Score 3 goals.

    He must be the worst striker in the league this season.

  6. #35466
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,624
    Blog Entries
    1
    Fucking hell City!! I wanted to win the title next weekend, not tomorrow
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #35467

  8. #35468
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    This isn't even my final form.

  9. #35469
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Fucking hell City!! I wanted to win the title next weekend, not tomorrow
    It would of been nice to win it at the Gooners ground. This way though if United win tomorrow night then Arsenal will have to form a guard of honour for United and Van Persie. That will be a bitter pill to swallow won't it Akbar!

    I wonder who mancini will blame this time. Nasri maybe? perhaps Adebayor for going off and leaving a bigger impact on the game!


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #35470
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    It would of been nice to win it at the Gooners ground. This way though if United win tomorrow night then Arsenal will have to form a guard of honour for United and Van Persie. That will be a bitter pill to swallow won't it Akbar!

    I wonder who mancini will blame this time. Nasri maybe? perhaps Adebayor for going off and leaving a bigger impact on the game!
    He should blame an incohesive unit in some games and his managerial style in other games...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.